DarksideR

July pic and video thread 2016

Nick213    583

Thanks stoked!!! I'm buying one, I just have to remember to bring it, use it and the go pro when I go. Also with what videos I do/will have need to edit and post lol!

DarksideR    1,679

Yep. Spent over ten minutes trying to connect my iPhone to my buddies GoPro tonight... gave up. Paired with mine instantly.

stoked    1,039

Yep. Spent over ten minutes trying to connect my iPhone to my buddies GoPro tonight... gave up. Paired with mine instantly.

Does his GoPro wifi have the same name as your GoPro wifi? Your phone remembers the wifi and DHCP settings, so if they're the same name, that could potentially be the problem.

DarksideR    1,679

Does his GoPro wifi have the same name as your GoPro wifi? Your phone remembers the wifi and DHCP settings, so if they're the same name, that could potentially be the problem.

No. So, I brought my iPad mini cause I didn't want to use my phone for music, GoPro, and phone duty. Plus, thought it would be cool on the bigger screen. So when I tried the iPad, it connects fine with to the wifi. Then I opened the GoPro app and it wanted to connect via Bluetooth. So I tried that and it just wouldn't. So, decided to go with the iPhone and it only wanted to give the option in the app to connect to "my" GoPro. So we did that.

stoked    1,039

No. So, I brought my iPad mini cause I didn't want to use my phone for music, GoPro, and phone duty. Plus, thought it would be cool on the bigger screen. So when I tried the iPad, it connects fine with to the wifi. Then I opened the GoPro app and it wanted to connect via Bluetooth. So I tried that and it just wouldn't. So, decided to go with the iPhone and it only wanted to give the option in the app to connect to "my" GoPro. So we did that.

Oh come on! We know the real reason, you didn't want to stop hunting Pokemon...

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Oh come on! We know the real reason, you didn't want to stop hunting Pokemon...

OMG! Is that game taking over the world right now or what!? My son is a Pokemon nut, and my wife and I have never figured out the draw to it. Now my wife is collecting all this crap while coming home from work at midnight and later and running into other people doing the same thing! And technically the game isn't even released here in Canada yet! Lol.

Cdifranco    463

Canadians man, you guys are always a month behind America except for winter, then you're always a month ahead lol

• Like 1

I finished my upholstery on my rear deck, seat and seat bottoms. Feels good to the skin!

post-5220-0-88664500-1468588451_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

DarksideR    1,679

Well done Tommy... Well done.

geb202002    24

There is upholstery? :) Jk good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

vdubr    20

13a7e2f16dab43c2fa9ca0e61e793499.jpg

Sunset in July. Best way to spend a Friday evening with the wife.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 5

jester    111

Been on vacation this last week and just getting around to posting some photos. To busy laying in the sun and out on the water to post. The moon was so bright the other night I did not know if my NAV lights were working or not. It is nice having a cabin on the lake with a dock. It is not mine but a really good friend of mine. Cannot beat the rent of fixing stuff well we are here.

post-6320-0-75981700-1469229168_thumb.jpg

post-6320-0-97739800-1469229169_thumb.jpg

post-6320-0-34542900-1469229171_thumb.jpg

post-6320-0-21611400-1469229172_thumb.jpg

post-6320-0-82799200-1469229175_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

Been on vacation this last week and just getting around to posting some photos. To busy laying in the sun and out on the water to post. The moon was so bright the other night I did not know if my NAV lights were working or not. It is nice having a cabin on the lake with a dock. It is not mine but a really good friend of mine. Cannot beat the rent of fixing stuff well we are here.

Beautiful.....what lake is that?

jester    111

Beautiful.....what lake is that?

It is Lake of the Woods. It is on Hwy 140 between Medford and Klamath Falls OR. Elevation is 5K so water temp is 67 in the morning and about 72 in the afternoon.

DarksideR    1,679

Jester, ive been confusing your Instagram posts with surferadam's you almost have the same last name and almost identical boats! Lol. Nice pics.

Edited by DarksideR

viking    491

My wife finally going ropeless

post-3649-0-23933800-1469291804_thumb.jpg

Me and My 6 year old

post-3649-0-39669000-1469291810_thumb.jpg

My first session on my new stick

post-3649-0-20963400-1469291844_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Nice! What board is that Viking?

viking    491

SC HC Pro 4'6"

I'll start another thread with the whole story but the short of it is just got it on Thursday before I hit the lake. It was the second one Jeff did for me as the first one got stolen early May before I was able to even ride it.

It's been a long few months here but extremely happy, pissed, & sad all at the same time!!

More info. to come and I'll be looking for some fin setup advice.

DarksideR    1,679

SC HC Pro 4'6"

I'll start another thread with the whole story but the short of it is just got it on Thursday before I hit the lake. It was the second one Jeff did for me as the first one got stolen early May before I was able to even ride it.

It's been a long few months here but extremely happy, pissed, & sad all at the same time!!

More info. to come and I'll be looking for some fin setup advice.

Ok yeah, I thought it kinda looked like the same graphic as the stolen one I read about!? That's why I asked. That really sucks. You didn't want to use the larger pieces of the traction?