acman    59

The difference in price really starts to shrink when you start comparing. Sure the 257 has a base that is 18k higher, but includes the H6, and triple axle trailer. These 2 things account for $9k of the pricing difference.

I have the H6 motor. The triple axle trailer is for looks only. I regularly pull 18000 lbs on a tandem trailer and the 257 weighs no where close to that. Edited by acman

Darkside    248

Nope, H6 $7430 on a 237. Triple axle $2350

237 base $111614 257 $130910 so $19,286 difference, but $9780 is in those two "included" items.

wheels    151

I thought the 237 comes with the H6 standard?

No, the h5 , pcm l96 409 is the stock motor. Edited by wheels
  • Like 2

acman    59

Nope, H6 $7430 on a 237. Triple axle $2350

237 base $111614 257 $130910 so $19,286 difference, but $9780 is in those two "included" items.

so whats a 257 with all option boxes checked with H6 Motor? I ordered my 237 with all options(including closed loop cooling, heater output is killer with this option) and tricked out boatmate trailer and it was a 129800 with NC tax. I was qouted 147k for optioned out 257 with a triple axle trailer;

add the H7 motor and price jumps 10k.

Edited by acman

rockballer    162

Looking to possibly pull the trigger on a 237 and seems like allot of issues. Speed not adjusting, surf tabs sticking, ballasts not holding. Seems like centurion has added so many features they really haven't done their homework on the R&D part.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Bawshogg    77

Along with all the rest of the major boat brands. Don't kid yourself . They ALL have issues.

I can tell you, after having several new boats it typically takes the first season to get all the little kinks worked out . Malibu has issues, Nautiques have issues, Supras have issues .....the list goes on.

When you buy a new boat that's why it comes with a warranty. It's also why a good dealer relationship is a major factor in your purchase process.

NW Boat Sports    232

Rock, software update has fixed a lot of your concerns. I always have 3 thumb drives in my truck with the latest software. 1 for left ri screen, 1 for right ri screen and 1 for the new Supreme screen. I make sure all of our boats have the latest software. i.e. The Supreme screen was pretty bulletproof out of the box, but some engineer from Murphy decided (it would be funny) to put the water temp in Kelvin......???? Simple update fix!

Malibu warranty claims are at an all time high and actually a profit center for dealers now. 42 min per station at the factory...interior installation 42 min, gelcoat blems.....42 min....what, no dash, end of month, gets shipped to dealer...

• Like 1

CO Surfer    289

"some engineer from Murphy decided (it would be funny) to put the water temp in Kelvin......????"

Being an engineer myself, I kind of find that pretty funny.....just nowhere near funny enough to actually release it to the public.

• Like 1

Cdifranco    463

Being an engineer myself, I kind of find that pretty funny.....just nowhere near funny enough to actually release it to the public.

Haha thought the same thing! Score one for the engineers

• Like 1