Sign in to follow this  
BrandinS21

S21 VM Boat Trailer Guide Post Help?

BrandinS21    11

I'm looking for a favor from a member with a VM trailer. I have a 2015 S21 with a VM trailer and it came without guide posts. I'm going to weld my own set but I require some measurements from someone who has a set.

I need the following dimensions.

Square tubing OD

Square tubing length

Pole length

Pole OD

Approximate Pole bend / offset

I've attached a picture of my trailer. Thanks in advance for the help.

post-7324-0-74919300-1447537800_thumb.jpg

I would contact V/M and see how much to get the correct ones. The trailer I am sure was built with them and shipped for Fineline with them. Sounds l like a dealer issue to me. You someone owes them to you, but if you cannot get them from the dealer I would still contact V/M to get the correct ones so they fit correctly.

h20king    794

Pm NW Boat Sports they can get you the info. I would measure for you but they have my boat so they can sell it.

WakeDoc    471

I gree, trailer should have come with them unless it was specifically ordered without them. Worst case have the local dealer order them, have VM match paint them to your trailer and have them shipped with their next boat on a VM trailer and save the shipping cost. Now post some pics of the boat so we can see the wrap without the cover.

• Like 2

BrandinS21    11

Yep tried getting them through the dealer and argued with the salesman but all they could do was offer me a set to sell. Thought they would be easy to build and I can get the materials for free from work.

Cyclingdad    2

Where are you at? I have mine local in PDX area. Not at my house, but close. I can get measurement for you.

h20king    794

My guess is not close to PDX NW Boat Sports would have taken care of it at NO charge

DarksideR    1,679

Nice boat. Really like that wrap!

So.... are the holes(receivers) there, in the trailer? Looks like the "step" is there at the back.

How has nobody gotten this guy a measurement yet!?

I'll agree that the dealer SHOULD be helping you out here! But come on. Get this guy a measurement so he can make his own if he wants to.

I'm looking for a favor from a member with a VM trailer. I have a 2015 S21 with a VM trailer and it came without guide posts. I'm going to weld my own set but I require some measurements from someone who has a set.

I need the following dimensions.

Square tubing OD

Square tubing length

Pole length

Pole OD

Approximate Pole bend / offset

I've attached a picture of my trailer. Thanks in advance for the help.

sq tube od = 2 1/2 in

sq tube length = 15 in

pole length = 41in but yours maybe longer. about 3-4 inches above rub rail. abs sleeve and pad will be longer about 48 inches.

pole od= 1 7/8

pole degrees = 10 to 12 degrees on my trailer it looks like the sq tube is notched to except round pole . bottom of pole is flush with bottom of sq tubing.

Hope that helps , B

Edited by builtforspeed
  • Like 1

Nick213    583

That wrap is SICK!!! Sorry I can't help but it looks like builtforspeed got you on that :)