Lak3surf3r

Sumpreme 238 on its way to AZ!

gator808    84

yep if rumours are true tomorrow will be a big day. New Supremes and an end to prohibition in Oregon LOL

I haven't seen anything so far....I feel like I woke up and had coal in my stocking lol

• Like 2

stoked    1,039

I haven't seen anything so far....I feel like I woke up and had coal in my stocking lol

5:30am this morning I checked their website, nasmith needs to get it out on the water ASAP

• Like 1

gator808    84

5:30am this morning I checked their website, nasmith needs to get it out on the water ASAP

I agree!

Lak3surf3r    714

The second she has it on her lot ill be taking it out! the gelcoat was done last week so shouldnt be long now!

viking    491

You guys "in the know" make me sick. The rest of us have to sit around and wait for info. to get leaked LOL

• Like 3

h20king    794

Looks like i got coal in my stocking as well

DarksideR    1,679

Looks like we've all been bad little boys.

• Like 2

Lak3surf3r    714

Supremes FB page has a post with the 238 in the background but nothing besides that

• Like 2

doug743    53

here is the question, if its better from a wave perspective but no where as close as a fs33 or fs44 would you bail and get on?

Stretch    409

Your scenario is confusing me. I feel like it should make since but I just keep reading it and not understanding. No where as close as a fs33 in what way?

• Like 3

Lak3surf3r    714

Just and FYI I was told by my dealer that this boat will be between 80-85K

• Like 1

stoked    1,039
Just and FYI I was told by my dealer that this boat will be between 80-85K

As the owner of a brand new FS33, that makes me feel better....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

gator808    84

You can buy a FS33 for not much more than that! Gah....I was thinking like mid 70's low 80's.....Do you know if they are going to go with that Trim Tab that is on the 238 on the centurion models now?

Stretch    409

80-85 is low 80s isn't it?!

• Like 1

gator808    84

80-85 is low 80s isn't it?!

Depends on if thats MRSP or invoice.....according to nasmiths dealer there is only a 20 to 15k difference between a supreme or a fs33. Its not a big difference but when I look at its competition in the market place "Axis T23" that can go for low 70's pretty close to being decked out and thats closer to invoice pricing. I feel like they are pricing themselves out of the market if that is Invoice pricing. So I guess I need to know if Nasmiths numbers are invoice or MSRP. If MSRP then I say they priced themselves perfect. No one in their right mind pays MSRP lol.

Stretch    409

No way that's invoice. That's listing 100k for a supreme and I just can't see that happening

Lak3surf3r    714

Sorry Stretch that was invoice price. I think its priced too high, as My FS44 was only 20k more.

Edited by nasmith342
  • Like 1

Stretch    409

ouch! eating crow.. I flat out think that's a mistake

Edited by Stretch

Lak3surf3r    714

I agree and think that a lot of people will pass or go to an FS series instead or stick with an S226. Guess we will have to wait and see what the wave/interior/options are before judgement is passed!

• Like 3

viking    491

ya but you guys are talking 2015 pricing. Figure another 5-10% increase in pricing for 2016 FS? Will have to wait and see