Stretch

Lets see your ride doing work!

rockballer    162
Some people are just inconsiderate, have no clue, and complete tools. I've just come to the realization that I'm going to meet another Mr. big bird every time I launch. It's part of the experience.

That comment made my morning.... LOL

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Lak3surf3r    714

Forged supercharged SRT 2014 Jeep

Sweet rig!

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

Well my dealership called with a lease return on the new cummins and they paid me back what I spent on the Duramax and gave me a smoking deal on this a couple grand less than book value and a free lifetime warranty. For once I went without BFG km2 and went with the MTR Kevlar tires. So far they are great and I love this truck even though it's got the 6.7 liter rather than the 5.9

post-5679-0-03873700-1438287697_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

chadr    328

Well my dealership called with a lease return on the new cummins and they paid me back what I spent on the Duramax and gave me a smoking deal on this a couple grand less than book value and a free lifetime warranty. For once I went without BFG km2 and went with the MTR Kevlar tires. So far they are great and I love this truck even though it's got the 6.7 liter rather than the 5.9

I knew that the MOPAR BLOOD in you couldn't stand to drive the Dirtymax for very long!!! Nice looking rig!

• Like 2

Lak3surf3r    714

I knew that the MOPAR BLOOD in you couldn't stand to drive the Dirtymax for very long!!! Nice looking rig!

lol thanks chadr

Bigcatpt    408

A couple of pics of Surfmoochers and Bigcats rigs on our way to Lake Powell a few weeks ago.

post-188-0-58300200-1438297938_thumb.jpg

post-188-0-24181100-1438297945_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

chadr    328

A couple of pics of Surfmoochers and Bigcats rigs on our way to Lake Powell a few weeks ago.

Looks like the Wellsville stopping point!

• Like 1

Stretch    409

Pretty truck. I've heard good things about the 6.7. Especially with a dpf delete.

• Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

Nice...Big...you hauling in all your fuel too......lol

• Like 1

Bigcatpt    408

Yep. 7 cans fit nicely on the swim deck. With gas being under $3 near home and over $5 at the lake it makes sense to take as much as we can carry. My Avy has the second fuel tank as well so I can hold 64 gallons in the two tanks plus 35 on the swim deck. That makes for 99 gallons of fuel on board. That is usually enough to last us for a few days. LOL. 99 gallons of fuel on the boat.....99 gallons of fuel......take one down....pass it around......98 gallons of fuel on the boat.

• Like 2

chadr    328

Looks like the Wellsville stopping point!

I meant Wellington! Were you at the Harts on the East end?

Bigcatpt    408

I meant Wellington! Were you at the Harts on the East end?

I knew what you meant. Is it a harts? I was thinking a Chevron. Has a Subway in it. The last gas station on the left just before you leave Wellington.

• Like 1

chadr    328

I knew what you meant. Is it a harts? I was thinking a Chevron. Has a Subway in it. The last gas station on the left just before you leave Wellington.

It used to be a Harts! That was a few years ago that I was at it. My wife's grandmother lives there in Wellington and all of her Family grew up in Price. Know the place well!

rockballer    162

MOPAR or no CAR :)

• Like 2

boatnut    230

Yep. 7 cans fit nicely on the swim deck. With gas being under $3 near home and over $5 at the lake it makes sense to take as much as we can carry. My Avy has the second fuel tank as well so I can hold 64 gallons in the two tanks plus 35 on the swim deck. That makes for 99 gallons of fuel on board. That is usually enough to last us for a few days. LOL. 99 gallons of fuel on the boat.....99 gallons of fuel......take one down....pass it around......98 gallons of fuel on the boat.

Ballast!!!!!

Cdifranco    463

Damn wrangler couldn't even pull a 211 up the ramp. Cherokee got it up for the halfway through summer wash and wax.. Luckily I trailer it in and out twice a year so it'll do as a tow vehicle for now. 11bdaf6adffd4a5f0460c97004119b9c.jpg12af6069daf8f8f1cb7afcc2002e28c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

rockballer    162

My boats only rated at 4200... plus trailer... all fueled up I scaled it and it was at 5700 lbs on the scale plus tongue weight. That's 6000+ pounds. I am sure your boat is probably around the same. What are those cherokee rated for.... 5000 lbs

Edit... just looked they rated them at 6500 lbs. Shouldn't be an issue. Nice truck. Looks really small behind that big boat

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Edited by rockballer
  • Like 1

adambomb2000    35

'09 Titan LE, '06 Palomino Bronco B800 & 'Balmes' - the '06 Enzo SV 230

post-3388-0-07863900-1438745449_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

'09 Titan LE, '06 Palomino Bronco B800 & 'Balmes' - the '06 Enzo SV 230

Adam , is the camper comfortable? thinking of buying a pop up .