CrewAdmin

6th Annual CenturionCrew.Com Weekend Friday, Sept. 25th - 27th, 2015

RhuntIII    555

There is endless bandwidth with a paid membership.

WakeDoc    471

^^^ What he said...get you a supporting membership HERE

RhuntIII    555

Thanks for throwing an awesome weekend Wake & Diva. Y'all are awesome for letting us crash at your house. I love going to Bethy Creek. BTW remind me next year to not surf so much so I can be in the pictures. I'm still pure stoke over the weekend. Thanks again.

Bongo Fury    640

^^^ What he said...get you a supporting membership HERE

X3....best $30 you will ever spend!!!! This site is soooooo much better with a Supporting Membership not to mention it helps to support our site!

Edited by Bongo Fury

WakeDoc    471

This year we had a great group just like past events, over 30 crew members and 7 plus boats. We picked the weekend ahead of time but, it seemed to fall where some of the regulars could not make the event. The venue cannot be reserved until the beginning of 2016. We want to pick the best weekend that works for everyone well in advance. Everyone please have a look at your calendars and give us dates between the beginning of August to the end of September. We plan for the 2016 CCC Weekend to be the best yet!

stoked    1,039

This year we had a great group just like past events, over 30 crew members and 7 plus boats. We picked the weekend ahead of time but, it seemed to fall where some of the regulars could not make the event. The venue cannot be reserved until the beginning of 2016. We want to pick the best weekend that works for everyone well in advance. Everyone please have a look at your calendars and give us dates between the beginning of August to the end of September. We plan for the 2016 CCC Weekend to be the best yet!

We really want to come to this! Our problem is our anniversary is September 21st, so we travel either the weekend before or the weekend after making that bad timing for us. Any other dates are good for us with notice.

Edited by stoked

WakeDoc    471

Throw some weekend dates out.

Also considering doing it a little earlier so kids are still out of school for summer?

stoked    1,039

September 2nd might be nice, Monday is Labor Day so you could add a day to the weekend and get more families since that's usually the last weekend before kids go back to school.

Edited by stoked

WakeDoc    471

We usually try to stay away from holiday weekends on events like this since a lot of people have traditional things they do every year. One good thing is the Trinity River is never crowded. If everyone is for it I am in.

September 2-5, 2016 (Labor Day)

souperfly    41

Ya, holiday weekends are pretty crazy around here. I would personally vote for the weekend before or after. But really, when it comes down to it, we are flexible to any dates. If it will be labor day weekend, we might want to check the prices and availability of Bethy Creek Resort. Might be some pretty high prices!

• Like 1

RhuntIII    555

I'm down with the before or after the Labor Day. Spring time's good as well. With spring we can get the Yanks and the Canucks an early season ride.

Just throwing out suggestions

• Like 1