DarksideR

April pic and video thread 2015

DarksideR    1,679

Well, wakeboarders do look a lot like ducks...

That's insane!

• Like 1

FargoDawg    8

first attempt at video

https://vimeo.com/home/myvideos

this is the MC X-20 that we surfed before it warmed up (it still hasn't) wave needs work, pretty big but lacked push

DarksideR    1,679

I think you're going to have to try to link the video again. That link is just a sign in page

rockballer    162

Great pictures Dark. Hoping to have mine out middle of May. Speakers look great. My 2 8's aren't really cutting it. Have to see how it sounds with the new sub installed now. How the 10's sound. You have a sub as well?

boatnut    230

10s sound awesome!! Trust me and I have a 12 " exile sub

DarksideR    1,679

HEY ROCK! Where ya been? Thanks on the pics. The Rev10's sound great! But the boat is very loud. Didn't crank it too much and they weren't positioned right. I just adjusted the angle on them to point more in the right direction, so I'm hoping to get out and do some more testing soon.

SurferAdam    168

I'm jealous, my new boat won't start and the dealer's on day 2 trying to figure out why. Starting to think I shoulda just kept my V226

DarksideR    1,679

I'm jealous, my new boat won't start and the dealer's on day 2 trying to figure out why. Starting to think I shoulda just kept my V226

NAHHH. It's just a little glitch I'm sure that alot of new vehicles go through. So you bought the MF blue and white one eh!? Looks amazing! If I take mine out Sunday, you're welcome to come if yours isn't fixed by then. PM me your #.

boatnut    230

What Lake you going to dark? I am. Doing cultus Saturday and allouette Lake Sunday...

DarksideR    1,679

Third time's a charm FargoDawg! What board's being ridden there? P5 blunt nose... carbon... but can't tell if surf or skim.

What Lake you going to dark? I am. Doing cultus Saturday and allouette Lake Sunday...

Kinda up in the air at the moment. If I take MY boat out, it'll be Allouette Sunday and I'll keep an eye out for ya!! Might be going out on a different boat to Cultus. Will know by Saturday.

boatnut    230
Third time's a charm FargoDawg! What board's being ridden there? P5 blunt nose... carbon... but can't tell if surf or skim.

Kinda up in the air at the moment. If I take MY boat out, it'll be Allouette Sunday and I'll keep an eye out for ya!! Might be going out on a different boat to Cultus. Will know by Saturday.

Let me know :)

• Like 1

volzalum    280

Today is MayDay, so someone has to start the new thread with a pic from today.

• Like 1

SurferAdam    168

It's working!!! I'll be at cultas tomorrow and sunday if anyone else is there come say hi

boatnut    230
It's working!!! I'll be at cultas tomorrow and sunday if anyone else is there come say hi

I will be there as well for a bit too, what boat do u have

Edited by boatnut