DrPringle    10

if his boat is sold on trade in for say 80k and the new boat is 100k he's only taxed on the difference

if he sticks the 80k in his sock draw waits till february finds the boat he want then he's taxed on the 100k

and tax here is 12%

boatnut    230

No TAX in Oregon. Don't quite understand the trade in thing. Outright sales price is always more than trade in at least here. I would think just selling the boat and sitting on the cash tell your DEAL comes around would save you enough $$ that losing the trade credit would not matter. I know you love your dealer and I get that I love mine as well but if you go slightly used dealer territory is out the window. If my dealer could not beat a price I would talk with them and they would understand and want me to be happy. They would still get all my business for service and would know im not leaving them. I'm sure Tony is the same way.and would even help you knowing that you are loyal and will give him every chance to sell you.your next boat. I have allready come to terms that I will always have a boat payment because of how many hour's we put on. Once you break 300 hours your boats value takes a dump and.is hard to sell for a fair price.

Not here, I lost the tax benefit when I sold my tige z1 privately but I had such a distaste for the dealer I bought it from, I just wanted it gone......

• Like 1

rockballer    162

Totally makes sense. But keep in mind, if my boat sells today, I have to pick my boat today. My boat is a trade in. I save thousands in tax dollars trading in. If it's just sold and I cash out and wait, I lose that trade credit. Make sense? Not sure how it is down south? But I'd rather pay tax on 20k than 100k.

MB's are just too plain.... same with the Supremes... Not a fan of any of the centurions or supremes right now. For me there really isn't an upgrade I would be happy with unless I went with Nautique... but do I want to pull out 200+K.... Nahhh all pass. Keep on looking. Tige's are a nice looking boat forsure and have heard good reviews on them. Just wouldn't be able to part with Extreme myself. Until they get some killer boats in... All pass and keep my AVY :)

• Like 1

h20king    794

Does not get much more plain then an Avalanche just saying they are small inside because of the beam and is the most uncomfortable boat I have been in because of the extreme lean. After a day in my buddy's avy my back kills me but I do love the wave.

Nick213    583

Does not get much more plain then an Avalanche just saying they are small inside because of the beam and is the most uncomfortable boat I have been in because of the extreme lean. After a day in my buddy's avy my back kills me but I do love the wave.

Really..,, so your falcon V didn't lean like a avy?

h20king    794

No our falcon did not lean much at all. The hull bottom is somewhat flat so not much lean. you know im right about the avy. If you get put in the back surf corner your stuck its like gravity and does not like to let go. The avy wave is one of my all time favorites but spending all day in one slammed is murder. The avy leans more than any boat I have ever been in.

• Like 1

viking    491

Thats why they make different boats for different folks......................

• Like 2

TwistC3    7

Blue transom lighting45d0de7fcfd51ac535df3570d67fa07c.jpg

Rockballer - which transom lights did you go with?

super1990    18

Just finished.

stoked    1,039

Just finished.

How you liking that wave control? Looks like wakemakers isn't carrying it anymore, you can't find it on their site through normal means, you can find a hidden page through a google search that says it is on back order and they aren't accepting orders for it anymore

super1990    18

Absolutely love it. I just run my 2 Enzo sacks and push a button and surf. Transfers work great. Wave it big and powerful. I would be shocked if they stopped selling it because last time I talked to them they could not produce them quick enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

viking    491

How you liking that wave control? Looks like wakemakers isn't carrying it anymore, you can't find it on their site through normal means, you can find a hidden page through a google search that says it is on back order and they aren't accepting orders for it anymore

Guess that's a way to control the ability to fill new orders........just take the product off your site for awhile and wallah - not as hard to keep up cause no new orders. But wow.

I personally would keep the product up and just have a link "join waiting list" or "backorder" so that you can capture all that future business. Just disclose to the buyer that it might be awhile.

h20king    794

I might be wrong but believe MB picked up go surf assist as a factory opinion. If so I would bet they are focused on keeping up with production for them and after market sales have stopped or are on galactic back order.

• Like 1

Stretch    409

I though mb had them well before wakemakers did. Still might be why though

h20king    794

Not sure but believe they had a system similar to supra then switched to the go surf assist for 16

super1990    18

I spoke with Wakemakers today and they said it should be back on the site in March once they get caught up. I have more video then pictures but I'm not sure how to post them here.

super1990    18

• Like 1

super1990    18