RhuntIII    555

Hey Runt, I thought you build your own trailer about a year ago. Did you give up on that project?

No, I installed new disc brakes that worked really nice for about a month. Then DrNate and I were involved in a 4 car 2 boat collision. I had a little rice burner run into the back of the trailer totaling it, very little damaged to the boat. I got a new Boatmate trailer with a galvanized upgrade. This trailer is solid and the bunk boards are positioned a little different than the other trailer. The boat fits like a glove but not an OJ glove. :offtopic: sorry guys didn't want to be rude.

superdtf    68

I love glitter...

WakeDoc    471
Checkout the full photo spread of the 2015 Centurion Enzo FS44

DrNate    426

WOW!

Thanks for taking the time to get these detailed pics, Doc. I'm drooling!

That bubble gum flake is kinda cool. What's the deal with the thru-hull on the Port side forward? It looks like it's got a stopper in it or something?

Is that a heater on the front of the center cooler? What else is that next to it?

Finally a cup holder on the right side of the cockpit!

Is it just me or those rear compartments look small?!?

I'm liking the tower, but can't get used to the Roswell's yet.

WakeDoc    471

^^^ See reviews and Feedback on THIS THREAD ^^^

CDABOAT    14

I like the tower but the speakers definitely leave something to be desired at least asthetically. Anyone know how they sound?

ummm.. They sound AMAZING!!! Crystal clear, lots of range. And I gotta tell you they look great - I would encourage you to find one at a dealership to see for yourself. Really nice set up.

jmziese    0

DAAAAAMMMMNNNN!

I see a NEW tower.

Two different metal flake option on the side.

What's that on the front side? Looks like a Centurion helmet?

Love the options for the trailer!

Centurion keeps finding new ways for us to spend money! So sweet!

rockballer    162
Pretty Sweet.....

Dammm that surf wake is epic and the leds in the front fins look mint. All opinions formed prior to this video are irrelevant.

TroywL8    0

Doc...do you know why the FX was changed to FS? Seems they were really just establising that as a brand then to change it does not make sense to me.

My understanding is that Mastercraft got their panties in a wad over the FX moniker so rather than fight a silly fight they changed it to FS and focused on making kick tush boats. Love my BG edition FX44. Best boat/wave ever!

Bongo Fury    640

My understanding is that Mastercraft got their panties in a wad over the FX moniker so rather than fight a silly fight they changed it to FS and focused on making kick tush boats. Love my BG edition FX44. Best boat/wave ever!

Thanks.....thats the first thing I have heard that makes any sense. Welcome to the site and post some pictures of your ride!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..