DarksideR    1,679

ROFL!!

NW Boat Sports    232

That is funny! Turned out really nice. H the box is big.

T it will vibrate enough for her :) the needles on your gauges dance!

tprice    118

T you wont have to trim the deckadence my box is larger than yours look at the pic my box comes all the way out to the factory snap out carpet and pushes back on it some. If anything you will have to add to the template if you want it to go all the way to the sub box.

Holly cow, the system rocks. Great job NW Boats and Stereo King. A quarter turn on the dial and it sounds amazing. The custom box definitely looks factory and they matched perfectly the coler scheme to my vinyl with the same swoosh on the box that my vinyl has.

H, the box is way forward, sorry to say your box isn't bigger than mine .

A jockstrap may be required when at the drivers helm

• Like 1

h20king    794

In the pics you can still see black carpet. So if the box is to size they hacked up your bulkhead wall ???

tprice    118

In the pics you can still see black carpet. So if the box is to size they hacked up your bulkhead wall ???

H, I know you want this to be done wrong but there is no black carpet laying in front of the box.

The box comes a the way up to the snap on carpet and the black you see is part of the front if the box for cosmetic purposes

tprice    118

H, I know you want this to be done wrong but there is no black carpet laying in front of the box.

The box comes a the way up to the snap on carpet and the black you see is part of the front if the box for cosmetic purposes

h20king    794

Dont want it to be wrong just wondering how they got in a proper sized box without hacking up the bulkhead wall

tprice    118

2aa9d3294cfea7a7f3d3610786dab22c.jpg8bb8ded087114409dd56d250e1721e3a.jpged6f74ba42d084e0e047c44fc921d6bc.jpg

H, that's why I had the professionals do the install. Besides the subs, look at the deck, they did a great job incorporating it in the dash vs directly under the steering wheel.

Clean and looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

h20king    794

T i looked at your eq install and was not impressed with how they hacked your dash . But if your happy that's all that matters .what I cant believe though is after all the problems with your first install that you went back to stereo king .

tprice    118

H, not sure what you mean by hacked the dash, it's clean and flush and they didn't affect anything around it.

Yes, after original install there was a loose wire and caused problems. They took the boat back and fixed it. In the moment yes a person is going to complain about it but they made it right.

They did the custom box for michaels subs and it looked great so I was more than willing to give them more biz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by tprice

h20king    794

Post a pic of the bottom side of the eq. The vinyl is separating from the dash and it does not sit flush.

PayCheck    20

T brudda I think that looks sweet, I love the L7 subs A LOT! but H not to bash or argue, but how many people are ever in the life of the boat going to look up underneath of the EQ to make sure its flush?

It seems this audio installer made right with the maybe poor box built the first time, that counts for a lot in my book. I like the EQ in the dash, I hit my knee on them whenever I am driving other boats that have EQs right under the helm, but thats just because I get excited and try to jump when someone does a big trick behind the boat :thumbsup:

T I think it all looks good. As long as you like it then rock on man!

Joe.

h20king    794

The king put small switches in his dash for his LED'S instead of using the two open switches he has above them

h20king    794

Sorry for the short response I was on my phone while Christmas shopping with the wife LOL The switches look great and work well for LED'S plus you cant see them while they are off so they blend in. I will be adding them to mine so I can free up one of my auxiliary switches to add a cross over transfer pump to speed up my transfer times

viking    491

h20 or T........did the V226 have the same footstop/rest at the helm that has to be removed to place an enclosure there? I don't have my S226 yet so not exactly sure what this is? Had a dealer tell me its part of the heater since there is a 1in hose that runs to/out of it?

post-3649-0-24766400-1419045001_thumb.jpg

NW Boat Sports    232

Not a heater hose...lol. Looks to be a vent line for the quick fill ballast. Notice how you get more ballast on the starboard side! Ramfill is this way too. For the goofy wave to offset prop rotation.

post-5818-0-82916700-1419052625_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

That's pretty cool. But there is NO WAY that hose should be exposed and visible. Even a backyard DIY'er wouldn't allow this to happen. I know, I'm one of them!

h20king    794

what dark said it is just a foot rest to help hide the vent line for the quick fill ballast. I also think it looks like pooh. The centurions with the quick fill also have the same thing