tprice    118

Thanks for posting NWBS . I have been traveling too much to be able to get pics and post. Looking forward to seing some nice interior shots .

tprice    118

Once the windshield gets tinted at 20% and two sets rev 10's added to the tower will be looking killer

D3 Boats    19

Looks Good!

MrN

h20king    794

T your boat looks sick !!! but keeping all that Black clean is going to keep you in shape for surfing. LOL I love how it looks but hate all the work it takes to keep it looking nice with the water we have here in the NW. A spray bottle with a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water will be your best friend followed by a coat of Babes boat bright. If you do not clean and wipe down each time you pull out of the water the water spots will drive you crazy and are almost impossible to get rid of.

T your boat looks sick !!! but keeping all that Black clean is going to keep you in shape for surfing. LOL I love how it looks but hate all the work it takes to keep it looking nice with the water we have here in the NW. A spray bottle with a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water will be your best friend followed by a coat of Babes boat bright. If you do not clean and wipe down each time you pull out of the water the water spots will drive you crazy and are almost impossible to get rid of.

So do you pre-wipe with the 50/50 mix and then re-wipe with the Babe's or other Wax of Choice? I have the same issue with my Black/Orange Hull but have normally been going straight to Babe's or Hot Sauce without the 50/50 wipe down first. Has worked fairly well but there have been some problem spots that took alittle extra effort to get off. Our water here in OK is high in minerals also. Hoping that the move to GA this fall will alleviate some of that...

Saw the thread this morning and thought . . . . . . wait a minute who has build photos of my new FX22? :thumbsup:

post-4084-0-01087700-1389906075_thumb.jpg

Very nice two2six tprice, congrats!

h20king    794

Yep but more like a three step process. We would pull the boat out and wipe down. We then used the 50/50 mix for a second wipe followed by a coat of Boat bright because the 50/50 mix takes all the wax off as well as the spots. It is a pain but our old boat still looked new when we sold it

NW Boat Sports    232

Performance boat candy Speed Gloss is the best stuff and yes H and T I will send you home with a bottle! It works the best for a wipe down product while adding wax. I use it on my car too! It removes stubborn waterspots and adds wax. It won't remove Shasta water spots after a week of no maintenance tho, then we have to use waterspot remover followed by cleaner and wax.

Edited by NW Boat Sports

h20king    794

Sweet will you also make sure the trailer has guide pads I don't remember seeing any in the boat. NWBS pads or Supreme pads would be great.

tprice    118

Well, the boats going to be moored all summer at the marina by the lake house. So it's going to get rained on and bombed by birds. Not much I can do but enjoy it and give it an extra good cleaning when I'm there

Carter13    69

Well, the boats going to be moored all summer at the marina by the lake house. So it's going to get rained on and bombed by birds. Not much I can do but enjoy it and give it an extra good cleaning when I'm there

Travis,

Nice looking 226 you got there.

Will it be on a lift? If not at least pull it out every other week and clean, wax and let the hull dry out otherwise you have a high probability of getting blisters.

Carter13    69

I jumped the gun. Let the hull dry out then wax.

Carter13    69

BTW Carter, I tried to buy your boat several times. Glad it went to a good home!

We are glad the deal did not happen and are excited to get it on the water when this weather breaks. :thumbsup:

We appreciate you showing us what you had in stock and the river testing but the RZ2 fit our needs better.

We are looking to do some upgrades in the future and will definately keep you in mind.

h20king    794

We are glad the deal did not happen and are excited to get it on the water when this weather breaks. :thumbsup:

We appreciate you showing us what you had in stock and the river testing but the RZ2 fit our needs better.

We are looking to do some upgrades in the future and will definately keep you in mind.

convex VX ??

Dreamer    96

I really like the Babe's spray wax cleaner. Cleans the spots and adds wax all in one step.

• Like 1

Bigcatpt    408

Here are a few pics from the factory.

I love the blue!

RVR-RAT    269

I really like the Babe's spray wax cleaner. Cleans the spots and adds wax all in one step.

I love the blue!

I LOVE LAMP

Edited by RVR-RAT