079aa77c3604d229ad4902c9c1d80337.jpg4c09895d41273c88cc8e81995c7b2d32.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Spud    7

Welcome to the world of Hell or I mean Shel. Good luck they're good at this, trust me they have practice. But lost a few. Notice which direction the cracks are illustrating?

Edited by Spud
  • Like 1

enzo101mo    98

At this time maybe have them make a new hull of what they have and transfer everything from the old to the newer other option fine you a new boat of equality. Of

• Like 1

The cracks are going length wise protruding outwards the same way they where last time and the same slapping noise is back, basically the inner structure came off again... Like last time. But wait that's what the expandable foam was suppose to stop from happening. All makes sense now why I never got pics, probably just did a quick patch job and reshot it real fast. Explains all the resin that was not cleaned up on the side of the boat but I'm sure the free carpet kit, window seals that fits like pooh an the free non slip material throughout the boat is for...

At this time maybe have them make a new hull of what they have and transfer everything from the old to the newer other option fine you a new boat of equality. Of

That's what I'm going to suggest I'm sure they have some 09-2011 molds left, bite the bullet and take care of a problem since the manufacturer and there employees who build boats can't even fix

duramat    462

Wow...sorry to hear bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarksideR    1,679

WOW! That's ALOT worse than I pictured in my head!! I really hope they take care of you!

Now she is saying that they will fix the cracks because from what she says they found out the gel coat that was being used if it is sprayed on to heavy it has a tendency to Crack... she is not understanding that it's the inner structure of the boat that is trying to blow out the side of the boat. So I have to take it down to centurion and have them look it over. Seems like I'm going need a lawyer.

enzo101mo    98

That good it"s going back to Centurion, but when you get there tell Shell that you want a fiberglass guy to look at it too. Then explain that it's starting from the inside. If Ricky Lee is there get him too. If you get a lawyer don't tell them till the lawyer contacts Centurion. I sure hope that this all works out for you and I know everyone here at crew will stand behind you

DID YOU HEAR THAT CENTURION I know you must be reading on Crew :police: We are you future :clap:

Edited by enzo101m0
  • Like 1

I'll be taking the boat to fineline friday to meet with shell and supposedly the CFO an maybe CEO.... hopefully all goes well.

• Like 1

enzo on LI    79

??

Good luck!

• Like 1