bcollins

Sorry to say these guys are actually in San Diego

bcollins    18

http://radicalsurfcompany.com/joomla/

Horrible, just horrible....pretty sure that's not an inboard so not only is the wave really bad but the fact that they're putting people in danger while charging them for this nonsense is beyond me. Maybe I'm wrong and they're "specially designed shark boat" is legit.....but, I doubt it.

By the way, I love the outboard motor mounted on the side of the swim deck.....stranded? Not us.

Anyway, watch the video....enjoy.

I should mention I only saw this because they did a special groupon type thingy for the San Diego area that I subscribe to.

mancho    85

Groupons are such a scam. That guy let's me go wireless? That's the only surfing I know. Wtf is a paddle??

DrNate    426

It appears to be one of those I/O's with a very large swim deck on the back. Regardless, pretty stupid. Someone should arrest these guys before somebody gets hurt.

mancho    85

I can't call that surfing if you hang on to a rope the entire time. Lets call that assisted surfing?

superdtf    68

I can't call that surfing if you hang on to a rope the entire time. Lets call that assisted surfing?

Let's call it dumb. What kind of tools would fall for their advertising?

mancho    85

Umm, the tools you see surfing behind that boat? They just don't know any better.

harlobra    24

Idiots like that will get the sport regulated right out of existence. Let's hope they go broke first.

truekaotik    458

What idiots to even attempt that with a I/O.. Shame on them for putting the public in harms way...

Carter13    69

Nothing but a bunch of dillholes down in San Diego. Oh wait I was born and lived 23 years in El Cajon so I guess that makes me a dillhole also. :thumbsup:

bcollins    18

Nothing but a bunch of dillholes down in San Diego. Oh wait I was born and lived 23 years in El Cajon so I guess that makes me a dillhole also. :thumbsup:

x2