duramat    462

So far so good, I'll report back after more mileage as it hasn't been very long since I did this.

Hey Zet, how did this stuff hold up after the season? I'm ready to get midevil on these polished pitted nasty rims.

PayCheck    20

Agreed. Our rims are gross haha, will goin through the rims with a scuff pad first help it stick?

Spud    7

There you go Dura, $22 bucks sounds good to me and looks like it looks good too.

Troy. R    198

Zet,

Not to get off track, but do you every go to New Melones?

Your boat looks just like the boat of a guy I met while camping at Melones last year around the 4th of July.

volzalum    280

Might want to try this if using plasti dip.

Plasti Dip International’s New Primer Gives Plasti Dip A Stronger Grip

14 January 2013—Plasti Dip International has developed a new product designed to complement the performance of their namesake, flagship product. Plasti Dip Primer is a simple way to make original Plasti Dip’s bond to metal and many plastic surfaces more permanent.

Though it creates a tough, durable coating on nearly any surface, Plasti Dip can be peeled off relatively easily, should users choose to do so. Plasti Dip Primer is designed to be applied before the accompanying Plasti Dip, and is specially formulated to make Plasti Dip’s adhesion stronger and nearly permanent without compromising any of its beneficial properties. Plasti Dip Primer is specially formulated for use on metal and most, but not all, plastics. It is available in 11-ounce aerosol cans for fast and easy application.

Plasti Dip Primer is available from many of the same retailers where you buy original Plasti Dip, Liquid Tape, and our outstanding home solutions products.

Spud    7

Well there ya go... I say do it Dura.

PayCheck    20

yes dura let us know how the primer works with it :respect: zetchvp any word on how its held up so far?

duramat    462

After last nights battle with polishing one wheel I was ready to do it. Today I spent some time on 2 more and am 1 away to having all shiny again. I totally understand why one would do this. The guy at Les shwab laughed at me and said "have fun" when I was asking what the trick was to getting them look good again. Trust me, I about did this