CeeDee

EQ Mounting Ideas

CeeDee    16

Looking for ideas on how to mount my EQ.

Show me pictures of how you've mounted yours.

tntwescott    1

What EQ do you have? I am looking for ideas also. I have see a mounting bracket on ebay for a Wet Sounds WS-420. I have also been told that Earmark will custom make a mount if you send them a template.

CeeDee    16

Looking for photo's of the WS-240 mounted. I will be doing it myself so just looking for some ideas on where and how to mount it.

h20king    794

here you go Cee due to the shape of the dash this was the best spot I found...............................H

post-777-0-20312600-1326457872_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-43508000-1326457893_thumb.jpg

Here is what I did with my EQ. Made a aluminum bracket to match the contour of dash, and put a design/texture to the aluminum with the grinder and it turned out pretty good

post-307-0-71441400-1326460214_thumb.jpg

WakeDoc    471

When we mounted ours we were out of slots for rocker switches so we mounted it like below to be able to add two more rocker switches for the interior and tower LED's.

gallery_66_204_16051.jpg

gallery_66_204_22274.jpg

h20king    794

I have seen Doc's set up in person and its bad a$$..................................................H

truekaotik    458

All are excellent ways to do it so far! Nice guys :-)

truekaotik    458
Here is what I did with my EQ. Made a aluminum bracket to match the contour of dash, and put a design/texture to the aluminum with the grinder and it turned out pretty good

Like the RE's in the pic Jax! :-D

I mounted my 420 like H2O king in my old Avalanche. It got wet once and had to replace b/c I left it out in the rain totally my fault. So I like Wake Doc s mounting for my new boat.It looks like it is recessed to protect it from moisture and rain. :thumbsup:

Edited by cooks love centurion

When we mounted ours we were out of slots for rocker switches so we mounted it like below to be able to add two more rocker switches for the interior and tower LED's.

gallery_66_204_16051.jpg

gallery_66_204_22274.jpg

Ken did you fab that little panel or buy it somewhere?

Like the RE's in the pic Jax! :-D

The RE audio was a great choice for being able to get 2 10" subs in a ported box. That box is to exact specs and tuned exactly to what they reccomend. They require such little air space, which is great....Only thing bad about them facing forward is, to me, the sound has nothing to bouce off of. I wish I could have faced them towards the front of the boat or to the side, but I wanted to see the subs! It is loud for what it is....They are the 600w powered by syn4 briged!

Edited by jaxcenturion

CeeDee    16

where is your HU mounted?

The head unit is mounted in the dash in the stock position. I like how you've mounted yours but I don't think I want to remove the cover over the HU.

CeeDee    16

Doc do you have daylight picture of that panel ?

duramat    462

gallery_66_204_16051.jpg

gallery_66_204_22274.jpg

Hey Doc, is yours pretty weather resisnant?

I know Spud and I are getting anxious to mount ours. Im worried about weather (getting wet) and hes worried about sticky fingers. I think fishhooks tacked all around his 420 may help, heck they wouldnt come back :thumbsup:

Spud    7

Hey Doc, is yours pretty weather resisnant?

I know Spud and I are getting anxious to mount ours. Im worried about weather (getting wet) and hes worried about sticky fingers. I think fishhooks tacked all around his 420 may help, heck they wouldnt come back :thumbsup:

LOL Dura... I was thinking more like Bouncing Betty's.

wetsounds1    0

Hey Guys,

We made the plexi panel on Ken's (wakedoc) boat. We cut this on our CNC machine. We have been thinking about offering them as we have had a lot of interest after people have seen them. Please shoot me a email twhite@wetsounds.com

Let me know if you are interested. If I get enough interest, i will fire up the machine and cut some out for you. we can do any color LED as well as RGB led etc...We are also working on some billet eq mounts as well. So will have something along those lines too

Tim

Wet Sounds

duramat    462

Hey Guys,

We made the plexi panel on Ken's (wakedoc) boat. We cut this on our CNC machine. We have been thinking about offering them as we have had a lot of interest after people have seen them. Please shoot me a email twhite@wetsounds.com

Let me know if you are interested. If I get enough interest, i will fire up the machine and cut some out for you. we can do any color LED as well as RGB led etc...We are also working on some billet eq mounts as well. So will have something along those lines too

Tim

Wet Sounds

Tim, you are the man! Will do! I'm stoked (Spud as well) to get all the new WS Installed! :thumbsup: