Sign in to follow this  
CrewAdmin

New CenturionCrew.Com Logo for 2012

CrewAdmin    192

Everyone may be wondering about the new CenturionCrew.Com logo on the header of the site. In the past we have talked about redesigning the CenturionCrew.Com logo to brand the site with its own unique identity. Recently we were talking with Centurion and they explained they were in the process of securing the use of their copyrights and trademarks. What this means is, CenturionCrew.Com under license agreement with Centurion/Fineline Ind. has been given the right to use their copyrights and trademarks.It was decided by us that going forward, combining the CenturionCrew.Com logo with the copyrighted Centurion Helmet Design was not in the best interest of either side. So we began the process of redesigning the CenturionCrew.Com logo. We worked out a basic design and then requested assistance from one of the Crew Members versed in digital graphics. DarkSideR aka Steve grabbed his digital paint brush, helping us to arrive at the final design seen below.

1_CenturionCrew2012-4.png

This does not mean you will not see the Centurion Helmet Design or other Centurion Logos on the CenturionCrew.Com site, T-Shirts, Caps, Etc. It just means that they will be stand alone images and not be combined directly with the CenturionCrew.Com logo in the future. We have always worked closely with Centurion since the start of the site and they will continue to support the CenturionCrew.Com community.

Thanks for the help from DarkSideR and the support of everyone in the CenturionCrew.Com community we hope you like the new design. Feel free to give us any feedback on it.

Regards,

CrewAdmin

Troy    234
:thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks guys.

And a big thanks to Crew Admin for giving me the opportunity to be creative and make things to share with the community. It was a learning experience for me as I had never worked with Illustrator before and never created a vector image. Now I'm playing with ideas every day. Lots more learning to do, it's very different than Photoshop.

duramat    462

Well done my friend :thumbsup:

Bongo Fury    640

Like it. Well done to all!