BigWillOKC

Krypt KMA-4200 EQ Anyone?

BigWillOKC    1

I got an email from Krypt saying they are selling these for $79.99 for year end clearance. Does anyone have one and how do you like it? Thats a lot cheaper than a WS-420!

h20king    794

I installed one in T Prices boat for him and it works fine.I have the WS and they look very similar.If the 420 is out of some peoples price range it is a good knock off and worth the eighty bucks for those that cant swing the WS unit.......................H

Top    0

Can I get a link to this, I'm interested.

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, for $80.00 I ordered it,.

Edited by Top

duffymahoney    10

Gosh this is a tough one! I shouldn't buy one, but the price is so tempting.

THat thing looks identical to my WS 420.That Price is right! :thumbsup:

Hendo    11

Just went to buy one, and saw this. "

• Sorry, the following item is currently out of stock: Krypt KMA 4200 EQ 4 Band Parametric Equalizer w/ Microphone - Marine Audio Equalizer

:wallbash:

Thanks for trying Will

BigWillOKC    1

Actually I purchased one yesterday and have since decided to go with the Wetsounds because i'm getting one free for buying some amps...if you want, I'll sell and ship you the one i already bought...

duramat    462

Actually I purchased one yesterday and have since decided to go with the Wetsounds because i'm getting one free for buying some amps...if you want, I'll sell and ship you the one i already bought...

YOU DA MAN!! :thumbsup:

Top    0

Who have you been dealing with in regards to amps? I'm starting my research right now between wetsounds and Exile amps.

Thanks!

BigWillOKC    1

I'm going 100% wetsounds.....i'm sold on them. Don't know anything about Exile but I do know i'm not going to ever second guess myself after going to wetsounds. I am swtiching from PPI powerclass amps that were great, but they eat the power and i can get a lot more watts from the same size footprint with the Wetsounds.

I also contacted Earmark today and I will be taking the Avy down there this month to have the built in 'Hump' under the console (factory 10" subwoofer location) removed and a custom enclosure and facade built in and a Wetsounds xs-xxx installed there. BOOM

Edited by BigWillOKC

BigWillOKC    1

If anyone is interested in the Krypt KMA-4200, it shipped to me today. i will sell it for what i paid for it $90.27 and i will cover shipping to you (lower 48). Let me know!

duramat    462

If anyone is interested in the Krypt KMA-4200, it shipped to me today. i will sell it for what i paid for it $90.27 and i will cover shipping to you (lower 48). Let me know!

Jump on it Hendo! :thumbsup:

h20king    794

Who have you been dealing with in regards to amps? I'm starting my research right now between wetsounds and Exile amps.

Thanks!

Top don't overlook ARC Audio same output and features as the WS amps just less bling and less cost.I have them powering my system and love them they make my WS 485's pound........................H

Top    0

h20king,

I've been looking at the Arc too. Do you have a contact for me?

Hendo    11

big will i'll take it! thanks so much. PM me your address and i'll mail you a check. thanks brother!!!

truekaotik    458
big will i'll take it! thanks so much. PM me your address and i'll mail you a check. thanks brother!!!

We will have to compare our systems .. I am doing a JL/WETSOUNDS build this spring in my Avy...

Hendo    11

I have no doubt yours will scream. I am starting from scratch. this thing is stock. Where are you located in Indiana?