RhuntIII

I'm going to buy a boat!

RhuntIII    555

I'm going to buy a used centurion boat and I have some questions.

What are the differences between the storm packages ( I, II, III ) on the Avy's?

I'll keep it simple and add more when they come.

RhuntIII    555

What is the concourse package on the Typhoon? Both boats I'm asking about are 2002.

RhuntIII    555

One of the boats I'm looking at is in Salt Lake City, Utah. I've been reading past posts and it sound like members will help out other members buy checking out rigs for sell in their cities. I could use some help.

Troy    234

The Storm packages have different options like ballast and such. I am not sure which package contain which options but I think Storm 3 has the triple ballast, Perfect pass and depth gauge. Not sure what else.

CeeDee    16

My Avy has the storm three package and has the triple balast, Perfect Pass, depth gauge, heater and a shower.

Kevin Baugh    78

Storm 1 Tower, Center Ballast

Storm 2 Tower, Center Ballast, Dual Rear Ballast, Custom Stereo System, 2 Centurion Board Racks, 2nd Battery w/ Isolator

Storm 3 Tower, Center Ballast, Dual Rear Ballast, Custom Stereo System, 2 Centurion Board Racks, 2nd Battery w/ Isolator Bennett Trim Tab and Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro

RhuntIII    555

Thank you boys, Now what about boats in Salt Lake City and this Mafia ya"ll mention. One of the boats I'm looking at is close to this town and right around the corner is the largest saltwater lake in the western hemisphere. Should this be a concern do people run boats in this salty lake or use the reservoirs close by.

RhuntIII    555

What would be the better boat for surfing Typhoon or the Avalanche? both hulls are 2002.

duffymahoney    10

In 2002 the typhoon had a strange step in the transom. I would guess the avalanche would have a better wave for sure.

Bigcatpt    408

Thank you boys, Now what about boats in Salt Lake City and this Mafia ya"ll mention. One of the boats I'm looking at is close to this town and right around the corner is the largest saltwater lake in the western hemisphere. Should this be a concern do people run boats in this salty lake or use the reservoirs close by.

Surf Mafia checking in here!!!! Where is the boat you are looking at? Have you got a link?

You don't need to worry about the Great Salt Lake. People do not pleasure boat on it except for occasionally sailing. That place is a dive!

We have members of the Utah Surf Mafia in Salt Lake City and north and south of it.

Let us know more info about the boat and maybe we can help!

RhuntIII    555

Just got off the phone with the boys from Centurion. I'm going to let the typhoon in Salt Lake City go and Go with the Avy! The deposit is in the mail.

PayCheck    20

Congrats, I love avys they are my favorite centurion

RhuntIII    555

I'll pick up the boat at the end of the month and after a few mods we will be surfing between swells.

Wiggles    2

Lets see some pics!! Congrats!!

DrNate    426

Yes, congrats! Looking forward to pics!

RhuntIII    555

I'll get those out after the new year.

RhuntIII    555

Bought a 2002 Avy and towed it 1,300 miles to my house. BigCat I've got your number so I'll be giving you a call on the ballast install. I'm in the central time zone and if it's not to much trouble could you let me know what times are good to call, that would be great.

I'll tell you who helped me alot with ballast a few years ago and that is Duffy Mahoney. I'm sure he is still around here. :thumbsup:

RhuntIII    555

Let me get the boat cleaned up and I'll post some pics. I'm also planning on posting threads on a salt water anode install, fresh water flush kit, ballast system, and converting my factory ballast tank to a fresh water hold with shower.