duramat

MW3!

Spud    7

Got my new router.... you all dead mean women !!! :2guns:

Had fun playing with Dura last night and catching up on all things boat related. Including how I golf to much which impedes on my surf time with Lakesurfer...much to his chagrin.

T

DrNate    426

dang it, sorry I missed you guys. You guys play too late! I can usually only play from 8-11 pm. central time :(

duramat    462

Had fun Trev!!

GAME ON TONIGHT!

First timer    19

Be cool if we got enough guys so we could just have a crew battle. 6 or 8 or more.

bcollins    18

Xbox? If so I'll play if you guys need some more people. I'm okay, not good but not horrible...although I do have horrilble games and some decent ones. Anyway, I mostly play TDM but I'm down for whatever. I'm in CA, so not sure if that makes a difference.

Gamertag: Cyclonesurfer

First timer    19

The more the merrier. I'll put your gamer tag in when we start.

duramat    462

Xbox? If so I'll play if you guys need some more people. I'm okay, not good but not horrible...although I do have horrilble games and some decent ones. Anyway, I mostly play TDM but I'm down for whatever. I'm in CA, so not sure if that makes a difference.

Gamertag: Cyclonesurfer

I'll be adding ya! The more to carry me the better! :thumbsup:

Prepare for some laughing LOL

First timer    19

I'll be adding ya! The more to carry me the better! :thumbsup:

Hahaha..... We might suck, but at least we have fun. Guess I would be a little dissapointed in myself if I was really good at this game. I'm with Trevor, I've been playing a lot of golf and not practicing my MW3 skills.

DarksideR    1,679

Expecially coming from Dura! I've never known someone who enjoyed being killed so much in COD! LOL.

See you guys tonight.... maybe, I'm super tired right now.

First timer    19

You have to play tonight Dark. Between you and I we can bring Dura's KD ratio to .500

duramat    462

I'll be on shortly, 10:00 Mountian time

I've got my status hidden (avoiding some so I can play with you guys without grief)

I'll find ya, And send messages :)

duramat    462

Thanks for the games last night fellas. Lots of laughs.

Was. Riot! To go from the bottom with one kill to the top of the board was a boost to the self esteem.

BC, you play well! Fix your mic LOL

Again tonight?

bcollins    18

Thanks for the games lasy night fellas....had alot of fun. Never played hardcore so wasn't really ready for it but it was still a blast. Lots of campers, probably should play a little more cautiously but I prefer running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I think I died from shooting teammates as much as from the other team. sorry I had to get off so abruptly, had to have my kid at water polo at 8am.

The mic was from my kinect, which is turned off. My kid has a headset/mic so I'll give it a shot next time. I don't know to many people that actually play so I typically run solo and don't bother with the mic.

Anyway, thanks again....I think listening to you guys is more fun then playing the game. I'll try and jump on tonight. I have a birthday party to go to so it will probably be later and I'll probably be a little on the buzzed side.

Edited by bcollins

First timer    19

I'm game tonight. We need to play hardcore kill confirmed. Nobody camps then. I was rather impressed last night dura.

dang it, sorry I missed you guys. You guys play too late! I can usually only play from 8-11 pm. central time :(

DrNate - I usually get on around 9/930pm cst.

Had fun Trev!!

GAME ON TONIGHT!

Just seeing this. Busy weekend, haven't played in a few days. We should play before you head up to the slope again.

T

duramat    462

What about tonight? I could try to get on earlier. Last night was 775 (chief), spud, BC, and I.

Between 775 and BC they were at the top most the time.

BC, thanx so much shooting me as I went for the care packages! (then to rub it in he kills me with it!) LMAO :thumbsup: We still need to find you a mic! LOL

DrNate    426

I'm down for tonight. Let me know about what time!