Sign in to follow this  
bamacpa

A little bling for the boat

bamacpa    0

First, I want to thank the people responsible for this site. Centurions don't seem to get the love on the big wake sites.

I have a 2003 Elite V and want to bling it up some on the inside. The boat is in my profile. I want to replace the black throttle knob with something out of stainless steel. I want to replace the black cup holders with stainless steel ones. I'm also looking for a sharkskin or sunbrella cover. I have the Proflight tower. None of the sites I go to list the 2003 Elite V w/Proflight tower. The closet I've found was for a 2002. Will this fit a 2003?

Can someone point in the right directions for these goodies?

Nice boat! An 02 should work, but I am not positive. If you want to bling up the inside, I would suggest looking into the Bling Bling package that is offered on the new boats. It looks really clean and would definitely make a difference in appearance. Good luck!

bamacpa    0

Nate, would you happen to know what all comes with that package and how much it costs. The centurion boat site list the bling bling billet accessories as an option. Is this what you are talking about?

steedracer    0

bamacpa, yes, the bling-bling package on the site is the one Nate is referencing. I added it when I purchased my '04 Enzo and it made all the difference. The billet knob replaced the oxidized black rubber knob. The metal step plates replaced the rubber ones on various places on the boat, the cup holders were replaced with stainless ones, and the new wheel looks great. I don't know what all is available for an Elite-V vs an Enzo or if there are much differences between the years, but I highly recommend adding it, and since the elite V is still produced, I would think that it is available for your boat. I also don't know if you have to buy them all as a package, or if you select just the ones you want.

By the way, with your user name, i am assuming you are from Alabama. I'm from north Alabama (bama grad), and have lived in Nashville for the last 12 years.

Good luck with your decisions.

bamacpa    0

Thanks for the help guys. I'll check into the bling bling package from Centurion. I know I can replace the knob and cupholders with aftermarket stuff, but I'm not sure about anything else. Does anyone have any pictures of their interior all blinged up?

Nate, I am from Andalusia, way down in south Alabama.

steedracer    0

I don't have any interior shots of my boat, but if you went to www.boattrader.com you could search for the Centurion boat model of your choice and see plenty of interior pics. Just a suggestion.

smitty    0

I've looked into the bling bling package, it's bad ars...Except the price About $500 for the 11 piece kit..These are the guys that make them for Centurion..

http://aztecmachine.com/#

The kit included:

Steering wheel center

shift knob

ski pole top

top rail plates

replacement badges (4 I think)

replacements for the rubber on either side of the cooler

WakeVB    0

Smitty, I was looking for pics of my boat while I am at work and ran across this one. Shows 3 of the items you listed. Maybe you will find it helpful.

post-35-1205256114_thumb.jpg

bamacpa    0

Thanks for the pic WakeVB. I'm leaning toward getting the throttle knob from Centurion and some after market stainless cupholders. Shell at Centurion told me to order the items in the kit individually would be about $55 each. I've already replaced the rubber beside the cooler with gator grip. The steering wheel cap does look nice though.