CrewAdmin

Welcome to the New Look and Feel of CenturionCrew.Com

CrewAdmin    192

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Welcome to 2011 and the All New CenturionCrew.Com

We have been busy, as everyone can see, with setting up the new site. Most eveything moved over fine but, we would be shocked if there were not a few minor issues. We know that we have lost several days of recent activity on the site and will try to recreate as quickly as possible. If anyone notices anything that does not work correctly or looks wrong please PM CrewAdmin. We hope that everyone had a great holiday season and again Happy New Year and Welcome to the all new CenturionCrew.Com, be sure to let us know what you think?

Regards,

CrewAdmin

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE:

Again HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the CenturionCrew.Com members and Welcome to the new site. We are having an issue with logging in this morning and are currently working to resolve the problem. Have a look around and we will be up and running in no time.

Regards,

CrewAdmin

Troy    234

It will take a little getting use to but so far so good. Very nice upgrade. Thanks Crewadmin!

h20king    794

WOW I'm not big on change I relay liked the format we had before it was very easy to navigate.I am hopefully this new format will grow on me but so far not that much and it looks like we lost about the last week of content well anyways I hope everyone had a great new year................H

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE:

Content for the last couple of days will be re-created as quickly as possible please be patient and understand that this is the only way we could do what we needed to. Problem with the original site was that the developer of the skin for the site discontinued it so the look and feel of the old site was not an option. Have a look around, we have been playing with the new functionality for awhile now and really like it. Again please PM CrewAdmin with any issue you may come across, thanks in advance.

Regards,

CrewAdmin.

Kyle    0

Always a few glitches anytime a change is made. I'm certain it will be worked out soon.

Kudos to Crewadmin for upgrading the site.

duramat    462

I was just thinkin that the site needed a new look, and then, BAM!! Im liking it more and more, itll just take some time getting used to it :D

Troy    234

I like the way the pictures in the thread now work! Liking the new site even better!

MANDC    0

I like it! Happy New Year crew!

Very nice. Looks quite a bit more professional.

fropappy    9

Haven't been on here in a while because I didn't like the old format.

Much better now!

Happy New Year!

how long has the site been back up? i kept going onto centurioncrew.com/forums cus it pops up in my address bar and all it says is that the link isn't available...

ha. thankyou google.

Troy    234

Its been up since the first of the year. I think I was on it New Years day. Loving the new site more and more.

Rodzoo    0

Its the first time in sence the change I like it!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Welcome to 2011 and the All New CenturionCrew.Com

We have been busy, as everyone can see, with setting up the new site. Most eveything moved over fine but, we would be shocked if there were not a few minor issues. We know that we have lost several days of recent activity on the site and will try to recreate as quickly as possible. If anyone notices anything that does not work correctly or looks wrong please PM CrewAdmin. We hope that everyone had a great holiday season and again Happy New Year and Welcome to the all new CenturionCrew.Com, be sure to let us know what you think?

Regards,

CrewAdmin