Colombian Surfer

Wanker World

Okay, after reading all of this, I AM WRONG!!! No other words needed to be explained at all. Maybe it is the Latin in me and I get hot around the collar. So I am making a public apology to Robert - aka RagBoy, in that I am sorry for the name calling and getting all the others on here in a uproar. I apologize to my fellow Community Members, paying and non-paying alike for my actions and words. No one should be called names out of malice and it is not acceptable or kind to others. If I was in his shoes, I would feel the same way. But for the record, I NEVER mentioned anything about his family.

Robert - I am very sorry for what I wrote in the forums, CenturionCrew.Com and WakeWorld.Com. I was wrong and let my mouth run my keyboard instead of my head. For this I apologize to you, your family, Wake9.Com and whomever else that I offended.

With that said, I am sure your boat produces a great wake and you are proud of your boat. Keep up the good work and thank you for supporting the Surfing Community.

If anyone wants me to send Admin a note to delete this thread, please PM me and I will ask that it be deleted. Again, I am sorry for my actions.

It took courage to write that post. The surf gods say when a man makes a public apology and admits he is wrong he is should be forgiven his trespasses. Wheelhouse would suggest copying pasting that post to the Wake World Thread. FWIW. Cheers Bro! Look forward to crossing paths with you one day at a contest or weekend on the water.

^^^

Stand up guy.

T

T once again you and I are in agreement.

Oldwakedude    0
Robert has Chase Hazen, James and Mr. Walker, Dennis Horton, etc., providing real-time feedback. I would think they would have credibility.

It seems to me that someone who has done so much for the sport of wake surfing ought to be supported. It seems pride for one's boat is getting in the way of better judgment. I do hope that cooler heads might understand this guy has done more for wake surfing than most people (including myself) ever will.

Lastly, someone does not have to be a practitioner (whatsoever) to be a teacher of athletes. Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, CC Sebathia, Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Farve, Lawerence Taylor, Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus, Pete Sampras, Lennox Lewis, Floyd Mayweather Jr., and on and on and on... none of them could care less whether their coach was accomplished in their sport. Most of their coaches had little to no experience as a "player." Practitioners are singularly focused - they are out to maximize their personal potential. Teachers/coaches look across performers, research trends and apply a wide picture to maximize what individuals can achieve based on their efforts. That is why one teacher can and does work with many athletes.

Perhaps some things to think about.

HOOHA ! Let me add my support to Robert's efforts :innocent: . While I don't agree with his boat choice for myself :no , but it seems to work, since the World Champ Surf style Wakesurfer perfected his skills on a Tige :shock: , it can't be all bad :hrhr: . So while we may say "My wakes better'n your wake" :db: , Robert I applaud your efforts for the sport (really enjoy the videos, keep them coming) :dj: . and if RJ's skill continues to grow :cheers: , as it has in the past year, you'll probably have another champion surfing behind your Tiges :clover:. So while the sleepysurfer :lazy: is lovin RJ's Walker, she still loves Dad's Enzo wake better :D.

rizza32    0

Well Columbian it seems that real jerks own black boats with blue flames, I also sent ragboy an apology this morning along with one to admin crew. I will be having my wife proof my posts from now on. Maybe.

Thanks guys. I am not making excuses and I am not doing this because I was told to do it. I felt that I needed to revisit my actions and after looking at it in another view, I would be a little hurt too. I know I can dish it out and I can take it too if so deserved. I am only human and I make mistakes. According to my wife, it is all the time. However, I am man enough to admit when I am wrong or have stepped over the line. I jumped over the line on this one.

Standly - I know you want me to post this on WW, but I do not think it will mean as much over there as it will over here. I know Robert will get this message and so will all the others in his camp. Again, it was said in malice and that is not right, I do not care who you are, it should not have been stated the way I did or meant.

Robert - RagBoy - If you want to comment or send me a PM I will accept it and do what I can to set the record straight for being a jack tush. You really are a good person and have done a lot for the surfing community and your advice has been very helpful to others. I hope you forgive me on this.

rawinnin    73
Okay, after reading all of this, I AM WRONG!!! No other words needed to be explained at all. Maybe it is the Latin in me and I get hot around the collar. So I am making a public apology to Robert - aka RagBoy, in that I am sorry for the name calling and getting all the others on here in a uproar. I apologize to my fellow Community Members, paying and non-paying alike for my actions and words. No one should be called names out of malice and it is not acceptable or kind to others. If I was in his shoes, I would feel the same way. But for the record, I NEVER mentioned anything about his family.

Robert - I am very sorry for what I wrote in the forums, CenturionCrew.Com and WakeWorld.Com. I was wrong and let my mouth run my keyboard instead of my head. For this I apologize to you, your family, Wake9.Com and whomever else that I offended.

With that said, I am sure your boat produces a great wake and you are proud of your boat. Keep up the good work and thank you for supporting the Surfing Community.

If anyone wants me to send Admin a note to delete this thread, please PM me and I will ask that it be deleted. Again, I am sorry for my actions.

Well Columbian it seems that real jerks own black boats with blue flames, I also sent ragboy an apology this morning along with one to admin crew. I will be having my wife proof my posts from now on. Maybe.

It takes a real SAC to apologize in such large fashion! I am not sure FlyHigh can even make a SAC as large - no disrespect to FlyHigh.

Here is what I think everyone can come to the CCC weekend in Texas and we can talk about how great we think our boats truely are :thumbsup: , without doggin :censored: on others of course. Then we can all :hrhr: and :Surfing: and :drinks: and have a great time doing it.

I wasn't ignoring this today, for the record, I was out all day at the lake first spending time with the Wakeshredder crew, and then spent all afternoon teaching a bunch of college kids who knew nothing of the sport how to wakesurf. 3 are now freeriding, 4 others very close. Then took all 12 of them downtown and stuffed them with Pizza. Just got home. Thats what is important to me, and thats what drives me. Your apologies are accepted and welcome, but I honestly never took it to heart. Its not my way.

This morning, I had a good chat via email with JKW (lakesurfer). The thing is, we were a butthair from agreeing together and coming to a consensus on the "surf boat question" thread on WW, and then it got pounced and it got out of hand. Well, we finished our discussion, and came to this:

He was ok that I had my own list of favorite wakesurf boats that met my own personal criteria, like great wake with same weight on both sides, etc, etc. He felt as long as I told new people they should still test drive other boats that may not make my list, like the Enzo, and the Sanger V215, etc. He was willing to concede that the enzo does take extra work/weight on the opposite side, and not as good as the other. That works fine for me, I told him that I would only add that a prospective buyer should make sure they test drive BOTH sides of the wake, so they can make an informed decision.

BINGO. So I will from now on, make sure I add to my recommendation these other boats, like the enzos. Because many people, like you on this forum, love them. And so you should, its a nice boat. And feel free to shout how much you love your boat over all others, why shouldn't you? You worked hard to pay for it. Just don't bust a nut when I do the same thing. We will never agree on what is the best wake, but why should we, its about choice and preference. And your wake may be bigger and better on any given day, but I am going for an automated wake that I can switch back and forth at will and is safe in most conditions. Do you know my boat switched sides about 4 times today? That is how it is for me, and I would love to help push the industry to make boats in the future that make even better wakes, with even less effort, and the same on both sides. Its possible, and my opinion is we should demand it. But thats is just MY OPINION. Feel free to have yours. Look at Duffy's boat, he has a mean wake on both sides.

Anyway, there are no hard feelings, there never has been, because I don't let stuff like this bother me. I never thought of suing, or going on some campaign, its just not my way. Ask Mike Armstrong from Calibrated Wakesurfing. ;-)

Alright, its late. Keep surfing, and love every minute of it on your boat that you love, as will I. I hope I get a chance to surf with some of you guys some day, and feel free to say hi if you ever see me at an event. If you want to reply to this, better email me, I don't monitor this forum.

Lastly, if some of you have nicknamed your 400 lb Sacs "ragboy", send it to me, I will autograph it for you. My son has named our 400 lb sacs "dad", so nothing new to me. Maybe flyhigh will make a ragboy, I will be famous. I is what I is, what you see is what you get.

ragboy@wake9

desotodave    0

Hmmm, am I included in this club?

post-747-1282235826_thumb.jpg

Dave - you are included because if you have a black boat, like ours, you are an accessory to the deed! LOL!!!

rizza32    0

Dave your in. Just do like Columbian and I and start apologizing now for things you may do in the future.

Isn't that the truth! I got home last night and m wife just gave me that look and I knew I did something wrong. So I told her that I was going to my room and think about what I did wrong. (Whatever it might have been)

VTsurfer    4

I just wanted to thank wake9.com for posting all those videos and getting the shots in. I agree with Wheelhouse, no need for the drama let's just continue to get the best wakes we can with what we have.