Colombian Surfer

Wanker World

jquick    0

i saw his tige for sale on craigslist the other day. i wonder whats next for him. if i see the ad again ill post it

islander033    2
i saw his tige for sale on craigslist the other day. i wonder whats next for him. if i see the ad again ill post it

He just got a free or nearly free RZ2.

LakeSurfer    10

"Lake is right we should be nice. And for the longest time I was trying too."

I only think we should present our arguments with class. When we sink to name calling we lose respect and credibility.

"My apologies to my fellow French crew members"

BTW - I cant stand the French (its amazing to me that the US has saved them from the Germans twice and the French act like they do towards the US). So your apology is rather insulting.

LakeSurfer    10

Doc - I dont have a problem with the message people are delivering, because I agree Ragboy should not be talking about any boat he has no experience with. I just wish some had a better delivery. Reality, the only inboard boat Ragboy has ever owned is a Tige (since 2007) and has little experience on any other brand.

"BTW - I cant stand the French (its amazing to me that the US has saved them from the Germans twice and the French act like they do towards the US). So your apology is rather insulting."

I forgot about the French Canadians, now Duramat's comment makes sense. I definitely was not including any of my French Canadian friends in my lack of love for the French. I talking about the Parisians:)

I hope everybody had a great weekend surfing.

islander033    2

I'm not exactly sure what the French Canadians like.....no one does .....not even them....lol.

A guy like him is hard to look around or over and my enzo sac looks better than his big a$$. Don't give that guy the satisfaction of knowing your talking about him it sounds like he is trying to promote his stuff by knocking others. Ignore him. :thumbsup:

duffymahoney    10

Kind of off topic, but I saw a rz4 in person today in my marina and it's freaking sick. It has every possible option and it's a 2010. I wanted to leave a note saying I would love to surf it.

islander033    2
.... I wanted to leave a note saying I would love to surf it.

That would be sweet if you did surf it, then we could get an honest opinion that boat/wave.

You know, without Tige's money clouding the review, like it does with others...lol.

Edited by islander033

Big Po    1

I've never ridden behind one or surfed one, but I have seen an RZ2's wake in person, and it looks pretty nice and uniform. But my Enzo wake looks nicer and less whitewashy. Tige' makes a nice boat, and they're very fancy and decked to the gunnels. But all in all I like my Enzo better.

duramat    462

[edit: CrewAdmin] Content removed at user's request

Big Po    1

Thanks, but I don't ride goofy, and only one person in my crew does...but he can ride either side. I don't have the cheeze for all that stuff yet.

Right now I'm happy just having the boat. But would love to remove my 2 factory gunnel hard-tanks, and have 2 Enzo Sacs and Typhoon or Monsoon (whatever they're called) pumps so it will fill quicker.

First things first will be replacement of that Sony head unit and remote with an Alpine 9886M and MC20 wireless remote setup, so I can play my iPod.

Edited by Big Po

duffymahoney    10

If I had the money I think my next boat would be an RZ2 or 4. The wave doesn't look as good. I ride behind a Tige 22v, basically the same hull and the wave is great on both sides. Not as pretty as my avy's but has just about the same push. He also runs a ton less weight then I do. It would be interesting to see what the Rz2 or 4's wave is like with 1500-2000 pounds on surf side.

Carter13    69
Kind of off topic, but I saw a rz4 in person today in my marina and it's freaking sick. It has every possible option and it's a 2010. I wanted to leave a note saying I would love to surf it.

That's a bit stalkerish don't ya think? :lol:

Bigcatpt    408
Po, I don't care how you do it, but I want to see your Enzo goofy wave saced out like islanders and Doc's use a waterbed bladder, your blow up doll, bricks, rock, lead, sand, etc and give us pics!! :lol:

Don't let me down bro!

Again, nice boat!

That photo should win some sort of contest!!!!! Then you could put the blow up dolls in the bikini thread too!!! Bwwwwaaaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa

Big Po    1

A what??? What's a 707?

And how would anyone else have pics of my boat? I bought it before it ever hit the used boat market...

Dave (Columbia Surfer) is more than welcome to drive over, or anyone else who is close to me is more than welcome to come see it and take a few pics with it. I'm at the lake (where the boat is) all weekend from Thursday night through Sunday evening.

Maybe next time Enzo101mo is up visiting his brother at my lake, we can get together, and he can snap a few pics.

Edited by Big Po

Big Po    1

I have pics at home of me standing next to it. I'm not photogenic, and I'm really hefty, so I don't like having pictures taken of me.....But I'll post the damn pic for a free fatsac. LOL

It is hooked to my mom's black '02 Z71 Suburban with 6" Superlift suspension lift (with dual shocks up front) and 35" BFG M/T's....Not my truck. Just so nobody doubts the legitimacy of it...I'm letting you know ahead of time.

I will post them to my photobucket.

Edited by Big Po