Big Po

Big Po is own a Boat!!!

Big Po    1

Yes JBird.....That is a pic of me and my old chocolate lab Jake. We had to put him down before he turned 3....He got a bacterial infection in his lungs and we caught it too late, so we had to put him down.

h20king    794

PO sweet ride but WTF it is not red and it is not black after all the boats we showed you that you said were the wrong color then you go buy one in the wrong color anyways congrats................H

Big Po    1
Sweet ride Po! :innocent:

You need a depth finder.

Tell me about it....Kinda pissed it didn't get ordered with one! Kinda dumb on the original owner's part, but oh well, good thing they're only about $100 and I can install myself.

Edited by Big Po

DarksideR    1,679
My truck is in a few of them. Don't you see the bright red 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 sitting on 20's and 38's that the boat is hooked to???

And yes, they have a new rack on order for me for free. We had agreed on that before the deal was made.

You can doubt all you want, but it's legit. Next time ColumbiaSurfer is over in my neck of the woods he can call me and I'll take him out for a set or 2.

Ok, I see now.

Congrats!

Now you gotta get surfin and put some pics up in the august pic thread.

Big Po    1
PO sweet ride but WTF it is not red and it is not black after all the boats we showed you that you said were the wrong color then you go buy one in the wrong color anyways congrats................H

Hahaha! Yeah, I know. It just happened that way. At this point, I got the boat I want, with 90% of the options I wanted, and all I had to sacrifice was the colors, depth sounder, and less ballast than I was hoping for.....But I can always fix that stuff later, so I guess I can't complain too much. Plus, the colors are starting to grow on me more and more.

islander033    2
....Now you gotta get surfin and put some pics up in the august pic thread.

Other sports count too. I think...lol. :innocent:

Ok my faith has been restored, nice boat Po and as far as the cash for gas there are worse boats out there, my uncle was telling me about a buddy of his running a river jet boat and he had a sticker made up for the dash that said "yes its a nice boat, but this boat don't run on thanks... $$$"

My take is if they chip in great if not I sure can't take 4-8 friends golfing for 4 hours for a hundred bucks so really its cheap entertainment and generally people are pretty appreciative around the fire anyway.

Big Po    1

Problem was, I had beer left over from last weekend, and I had to buy the gas b/c the dumb lady at the marina couldn't figure out how to split the gas tab on more than 1 debit card....

Plus, they were playing on my pool table, at my lake house, drinking my beer and Jack D, and eating my food......So, the only money they spent this weekend was a few $$$ in the waverunner (which was on them, b/c I suggested we leave it at the dock but they insisted), and the fuel to get up there.

This weekend will be more fun. Hopefully I'll have more action pics after this weekend.

elc    2

congrats po.

Big Po    1

Thanks for all the congrats yall. I have thoroughly enjoyed it this past weekend, other than footing the fuel bill for everyone else to have fun. So, this weekend I will be having fun.

Jeremy    2

Good job, you finally did it. I'll help with the pics. Just paste the img link like this. Did it come with a bimini top?

IMAG0422.jpg

IMAG0424.jpg

Edited by Jeremy

Big Po    1

Yeah, it came with the Z5 style bimini top. I took it down b/c you're not suppose to drive it down the road with it on. It can tear it up. Plus I wanted to take it down during the week so the sun won't bleach it out and weaken it from being out in the elements. I hear they're not cheap to replace.

I put it up every weekend, and I'll get someone to take some pics of it while it's in the water this weekend.

Thanks for the help Jeremy.

WakeDoc    471

:innocent::surfing2::animier: CONGRATS PO :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guess your folks are stuck with you for another 7 years?

I truely don't want to HEAR or READ another f-ing word about GAS MONEY, you own it you should be able to support it.

my uncle was telling me about a buddy of his running a river jet boat and he had a sticker made up for the dash that said "yes its a nice boat, but this boat don't run on thanks... $$$"

I like "gas, grass or a$$ nobody rides for free". I tell all the pretty girls that I have enough gas and grass but I never have enough a$$...

Way to go Po, in a way I was hoping that you would get one soon with all the peer pressure here. Yes it is expensive to own and that is why we call them toys and I am sure you will find a way to earn some more $ to keep it running. Just remember not to talk too much about how expensive it is to run - we are all in the same boat (no pun intended). Congrats.

WakeDoc    471
Ohhhh PO PO!!!! Is this you?

post-a7070-big-po.jpg

You didn't fail me with the picture of you I had in my head. JK

:innocent: But nice pick up on the boat... Now it's time to get one of these :animier: and do some of this :surfing2:

Best stop taking pictures mom's and get my dinner ready

Jeremy    2

Ok, I see it on the seat now. You can actually leave it on the tower. I had to seach the forums here to figure it out. To travel with it on the tower move the long arms up to the front bars. Then, put the bimini in the cover and it straps to the tower.

http://www.centurioncrew.com/index.php?s=&...ost&p=21981

bcollins    18

Congrats PO! Hope it was worth it. Great looking boat.