Big Po

Big Po is own a Boat!!!

Big Po    1

They wouldn't let me leave the dealership Friday evening until I had full-coverage insurance on it. So, I'm good to go with that.

$50!!! What happened to $25???

LOL!

h20king    794

thats couples price I believe your membership will be $25 plus shipping

Big Po    1

We'll see. Nobody chipped in this weekend for fuel, so I'm kinda hurtin right now. Next time will be different.

elc    2
Next time will be different.

lol... good luck with that! Get some buddies that own boats and then maybe it will be different.

We'll see. Nobody chipped in this weekend for fuel, so I'm kinda hurtin right now. Next time will be different.

LOL!!! Get used to that buddy... It is going to happen and event though they do chip in, it usually isn't enough. Get ready for $150.00 weekends at the gas station! Save your receipts so that you can take the tax off at the end of the season on your income taxes. Just don't look at how much you spent on fuel. You might throw up!!! LOL!!! I got back close to $180.00.

WakeDoc    471

POO no one wants to hear you :cray: about your fuel bill :rtfm: you were warned :acute: over and over to expect it, going to SUCK :baby: to have a boat and not be able to afford to put gas in it :ouch:, if you do have a boat, haven't seen any pics yet :unknw:

Doc hit the nail on the head again! Also, Po, wait till you have to fill up your vehicle more often too if you pull it anywhere. Also, better get use to the Dock Gas prices too. They are about .80 to $1.10 higher than regular gas stations. Still, get a receipt!

Do we need to start a thread/poll seeing how many weekend he doesn't get out on his boat due to fuel or lack of $$???

I have an idea PO, get up early in the AM, ask pappy to pull you to the cove with the poon toon, drop you off and anchor, wait till night fall and call him up to pull you back in. That will save you a lot of fuel and you will only have to fill up every other weekend then!

tank222    2

We had a 150 dollar sunday. When you have 12 people in the boat fuel goes quick.

Chris Stein    0

Try gassing up in Lake Powell for a Week, easily a $500 bill with the toy tank on the house boat and extra gas cans. I cry as the numbers spin.

LakeSurfer    10

To funny. We should take an over/under on how many hours Big Po's boat gets by this time next year. I cant wait until he has to have it fixed or the prop gets dinged.

tank222    2

This year alone

summerize, battiers,seat cushion,tower mounts,tower light,front light,prop,perfect pass motor,perfect pass cable, 4 trailer tires,head unit. Trailer brakes are gone they will be next month. Thats just stuff that has broken on the boat not counting lost anchors vests broken bindings boards. Stuff is expensive. I thought motocross was alot of money.

I have been lurking on this and the other thread, and must say I am starting to now get suspicious, 3 days after the boat was purchased and no pics? Add to that the coincidence that this thread started just after the original was looked down following the poll, Po post the pics quick before I loose all faith.

Big Po    1

I did NOT start this thread.....I logged on this morning and found it as if I had created it.

I also didn't change my avatar to the unicorn poo symbol, and I'm having trouble getting the pics to download to the sight.

I guess I can just add them to my PhotoBucket and post the link.....

LakeSurfer    10
I also didn't change my avatar to the unicorn poo symbol

Now that is just wrong, who did it :innocent:

I believe in you Big Po. I cant wait to see the new sled.

Audionly101    39
I did NOT start this thread.....I logged on this morning and found it as if I had created it.

I also didn't change my avatar to the unicorn poo symbol, and I'm having trouble getting the pics to download to the sight.

I guess I can just add them to my PhotoBucket and post the link.....

It says right on the headline topic starter "Big Po" which leads me to believe it was started by Big Po. I didn't have any faith. There is no boat, it is as real as his unicorn. Ok, I'll go back to lurking again on the anti - Po pages....

Big Po    1

Ask CrewAdmin who started this thread........It sure wasn't me!

And for the record, I could care less if you think it's real or not.

Since you doubt me, here's a link to my PhotoBucket with the pics. This site was being a pain the arse and not letting me upload any pics...Not sure why.

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq88/mu...ahoe%20Edition/

DarksideR    1,679

Im afraid that even with "those" pics, there's gonna be doubters Po. We don't see your truck or you in them!

Nice boat, it seems to be missing one of the forks on the port side wakeboard rack??

Big Po    1

My truck is in a few of them. Don't you see the bright red 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 sitting on 20's and 38's that the boat is hooked to???

And yes, they have a new rack on order for me for free. We had agreed on that before the deal was made.

You can doubt all you want, but it's legit. Next time ColumbiaSurfer is over in my neck of the woods he can call me and I'll take him out for a set or 2.

tank222    2

Congrats dude....

I have to say it, that thing is ugly.

I'll have to look at my switches I have no idea why I have some many more than yours? Mine is a board stock edition.

jbird21    0

Ohhhh PO PO!!!! Is this you?

post-1400-1281407521_thumb.jpg

You didn't fail me with the picture of you I had in my head. JK

:innocent: But nice pick up on the boat... Now it's time to get one of these :animier: and do some of this :surfing2: