CrewAdmin

ALL NEW 2011 CENTURION BOATS

Then call Les over in Woodland. Nice guy to work with. And he can tell you if they can or not.

What are they making in the Cali plant, besides EPIC and Gekko?

enzo on LI    79

Boat looks nice. I agree about not changing placement of rear vents. New ballast system will be nice, especially if you do any wakeboarding, but still need to add to it for surfing.

As for the SeaDek stuff...I thought it was supposed to be cool (cooler) to the touch. Or is that just cooler than the swim platform rubber mat?

All in all...cant wait to c in person in a couple more days.

tank222    2

The sea deck stay's in right you do not have to take it in and out. It's a pain in the butt.

enzo101mo    98

I like the walk path of the sun pad idea, I like the new dash with MPH & RPM, I don't like the the seadeck look( looks Rubberey) and I agree the front vent is in a bad spot, looks cheesie to me. When I get in my boat when I unhook it from the trailer I hop onto the nose of the bow. I couldn't do that to a new one and if I did I would wind up crushing it. Maybe give the vent some support by using the Centurion helmet incorporated into the vent. I don't like the Interior patern in the bow, looks to plain.

The blast system sounds just like the one Calibra boats have, where it's built between the hull and the floor becoming part of the structure of the boat.

But don't get me wrong great looking boat as always

I just thought of this... What if you catch a roller wave to the front of the boat? Everything, I mean everything will be soaked!! I am wondering if there is a way to close it off or put in some kind of catch can? I know they moved it to the front to creat a more open bow, but that thing is going to get crushed!

LakeSurfer    10

They made several great upgrades and the boat is great looking, but all of the vents are in bad locations. Heck, I stand on the nose of my boat every weekend just to get the anchor up. Not to mention the rouge roller that come over the front.

Even so, still a great upgrade compared to years past

Carter13    69
They made several great upgrades and the boat is great looking, but all of the vents are in bad locations. Heck, I stand on the nose of my boat every weekend just to get the anchor up. Not to mention the rouge roller that come over the front.

Even so, still a great upgrade compared to years past

Lake,

You must have better balance than me with a few beers in your belly and all the rollers that hit your bow. I throw our box anchor and retrieve it while on my shins at the bow.

LakeSurfer    10
Lake,

You must have better balance than me with a few beers in your belly and all the rollers that hit your bow. I throw our box anchor and retrieve it while on my shins at the bow.

The only time I have the anchor out is when the kids are swimming. Obviously dont drink that much with my kids on the boat and we swim in coves so dont have to worry about rollers. Only get a few weekends a year without the kids and on those weekends I have a very hard time :bad:

IROCNParts    108

The cockpit doesnt look any bigger to me, the bow does, but why didnt they spends some time and $ making the interior bigger.

I guess thats next year

IROCNParts    108

Love the dash, the bow, and the true vert system

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..