CrewAdmin

ALL NEW 2011 CENTURION BOATS

CrewAdmin    192

The CENTURION dealer meeting is today

Below is a sneak peak of some on the new design changes for 2011.

Redesign of the bow area with single center vent

gallery_7_136_10758.jpg

Overall view of the new 2011 Enzo, notice the bow is bigger than ever

gallery_7_136_4111.jpg

New rear deck design with pass over bridge

gallery_7_136_28914.jpg

New Skylon rack forks with one skim, one surf

gallery_7_136_30812.jpg

New SeaDek floor covering

gallery_7_136_39293.jpg

New SeaDek swim platform pad

gallery_7_136_202.jpg

View of cockpit interior

gallery_7_136_14979.jpg

All new digital dash display

gallery_7_136_15795.jpg

2011 Centurion Ballast System

The all new Centurion pure vert ballast system is based on 1000 lbs. of ballast, the ballast can be divided and be filled 500 lbs. on the port or starboard side independently. Mid ship ballast can be added on the top/floor giving 250 lbs. more on each side, plus bow and center ballast would give the boat approximately 1250 lbs. on each side from the factory for surfing or 2000 lbs. of ballast evenly loaded for other wake sports.

CrewAdmin    192

All NEW gel coat patterns for 2011

gallery_7_136_25743.jpg

gallery_7_136_34795.jpg

gallery_7_136_15899.jpg

gallery_7_136_22195.jpg

gallery_7_136_4464.jpg

More to come

HOLY SH!T!!! Those look great!!! Only problem I see is the front vent and people coming on the boat stepping on that or someone putting the anchor on it and it pushing through. Still up in the air about he seadek floor. I like the snap out carpet feature. Just worried that the seadek will get too hot. liking the new dash too!

Big Po    1

I LOVE the Riptide gel pattern and the new digital dash!

Now, if only Centurion would send me an Enzo 230 with SideSwipe and black and red riptide graphics (leave the black where it's at, and change what's white and gray to red) to try out before I buy.....Then offer me factory-direct 100% financing (my credit score rocks, btw), I'd be in business.

Edited by Big Po

LakeSurfer    10

Very nice!! I also am not sure about the vent and all SeaDek (looks good just curious to heat and durability). But overall it looks awesome. I am just waiting on real details on the new ballast system. You can tell that Centurion payed attention to our comments (see new dash and stepped up ballast). Great job Centurion.

The only real thing I am worried about is the price. It is going to be very hard to spend $90K on a boat and not be confident in your local dealer.

Edit: just read up above about the ballast. so it adds about 250lbs to each rear locker. Does the new vert fill system only fill the back 1,000lbs or the mid/center/bow as well?

Edited by LakeSurfer

CrewAdmin    192

The all new Centurion pure vert ballast system is based on 1000 lbs. of ballast, the ballast can be divided and be filled 500 lbs. on the port or starboard side independently. Mid ship ballast can be added on the top/floor giving 250 lbs. more on each side, plus bow and center ballast would give the boat approximately 1250 lbs. on each side from the factory for surfing or 2000 lbs. of ballast evenly loaded for other wake sports.

LakeSurfer    10

CrewAdmin - thanks for pointing out the obvious to me. Was to awestruck to actually read what you wrote above.

one more, the new gel coat graphics look great. even ignoring the new ballast system, the upgraded interior, PCM engine, dash, Seadek, etc all look great. I am not sure I will like the price tag, but the 240 is truly competing in the luxury market now.

I like the idea that now you can either add the Enzo sack to give it 2K lbs on one side, not counting the center or bow ballast wich is 2750 lbs. Seadek?? Can it come in colors? You would need a bimini for the boat if black/grey is the only option. Need to see how the dash works with the pure vert system.

As for patterns, Riptide and Surf - but with out the word SURF.

man i was hoping for 1250 pounds a side. i would be interested as a customer with that. remove factory hard tanks and add a custom 240 size enzo sac on both sides and you should be close to 3000lbs. add the switch blade and i think you would have one helluva surf ma chine mang. I have seen the enzo with around 1800 and have always wanted to see one with 3k and a blade.

WORDS UP TO CREW ADMIN FOR KEEPING US ABREAST OF THE NEW DEVELOPMENTS!

Big Po    1

Yeah, I'm with Dave. Not big on the word "SURF" on the side, but the surf graphics are pretty cool. Riptide is my favorite.

Is Centurion gonna offer any new graphic wraps for 2011? This might be a dumb idea...But i think it would be cool if They would do a yearly Centurion Crew wrap for us on here, but offer it in different color schemes so we won't all be identical.

They could get the guys who did Doc's new wrap and the Wake Outlaws wraps to design it.

Edited by Big Po

Joe B    17

I like the seadeck interior floor, and I see it as an option as my carpet is de-backing. grey color would probably be best/coolest.

Front vent is fine, but agghh the vents in the back haven't changed. enzo sac and a few hundred pounds moving around the boat and some water would seep into the vents surfing. Would have liked to see the vents above the swimplatform where those steps are.

Love Riptide scheme.

Dash: you listened and have guages too if the screen dies :thumbsup:

Bigcatpt    408

Looks awesome! Maybe by the year 2020 I will be able to afford to buy a used 2011 enzo!!! :unsure::wallbash: :wallbash:

So I am assuming you can still pull the side hard tanks and add an enzo sac in each side in addition to the pure vert system???

duffymahoney    10

I wish they would move the engine vents. They look cool but their location totally sucks.

LakeSurfer    10

Can someone from Fineline please tell us why the side vents are not moved to the back transom? Curious minds want to know.

LakeSurfer    10
Can someone from Fineline please tell us why the side vents are not moved to the back transom? Curious minds want to know.

One more: in my Avy i have access to all of the storage under the seats. Is it true that if you have the midship tanks that the area under the seats is fiberglassed in and only way to access this space is through the rear locker? So even if you pull the hard tanks and add sacs you dont get that space back for storage? I have been on an Enzo about 10 time and have not ever noticed, but if that is the case, that sucks. I think and option to get 250lbs sacs instead of the hard tanks so you can get the space back should be looked into. I need every inch of storage on our Avy. I could not imagine not having all of that storage under the seats. This would pretty much be a deal killer for me.

Packrat    13

Does it appear that the hull/Mold topside is the same? Was wondering if some of the options like the SeaDek pad would fit older Enzos.

One more: in my Avy i have access to all of the storage under the seats. Is it true that if you have the midship tanks that the area under the seats is fiberglassed in and only way to access this space is through the rear locker? So even if you pull the hard tanks and add sacs you dont get that space back for storage? I have been on an Enzo about 10 time and have not ever noticed, but if that is the case, that sucks. I think and option to get 250lbs sacs instead of the hard tanks so you can get the space back should be looked into. I need every inch of storage on our Avy. I could not imagine not having all of that storage under the seats. This would pretty much be a deal killer for me.

Find a good fiberglass guy to cut out a hole for you.

LakeSurfer    10
Find a good fiberglass guy to cut out a hole for you.

I thought about that, but If you spend $85K on a boat, I dont really want to have to take it down to a fiberglass guy.

If you order NEW, you could put in a request that they cut it out for you. I think you guys get your boats from Cali, so you could talk to Shell and she what she says.

LakeSurfer    10
If you order NEW, you could put in a request that they cut it out for you. I think you guys get your boats from Cali, so you could talk to Shell and she what she says.

I am in Dallas, so I would get it from East Coast. Actually, I am not sure they produce any boats on West Coast anymore.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..