tank222

Age Of Boat Owners/Members.

bobback    3

I'll soon be 38 and my wife will soon be 36. Married for 13 years and have a boxer and yellow lab for kids. We like kids, and as I tell my friends I'm more than happy to babysit, only requirment is their kids have to be able to wipe their own butt!

Had jet skis for the longest time and bought the boat 2 years ago. Love the surfing, just wish summer was longer around here as the closet lake is 60 miles.

tank222    2

I can wipe my own tush, I can wipe my own tush....

bobback    3
I can wipe my own tush, I can wipe my own tush....

Perfect! Now, if you were in Montana...

twomankayak    1

46 and kids are 15 and 11

Ramzety    1

32 going on 42 it feels like... Fiance 28, son 10, and baby on the way.

Grew up on Norris Lake in TN so i have been on the water all of my life. Currently reside on Hyco Lake in NC.

The Enzo is the second boat i have owned first a Tahoe (Should have got the Avy the first time).

Been surfing the stock wake with full Crew in boat but Enzo Sacks in the very near future...

marsh9man    0

Turned 40 in June. I have a 3 year old and 20 year old, still living at home and have been happily married 11 years.

Sold our 1993 Bayliner, which had been in the family since new, and bought our lightning last october.

We love our boat, and have already put 100 hours on it this summer. We are having fun learning to surf, and love just being out on the water. I work in education, so I am lucky to have the summer off to enjoy with the kids.

DarksideR    1,679

Turning 35 this friday! Have one 7 year old boy and none on the way! :Surfing: My 06 elite v is my first boat, and this is our first year with it. We've put 75 hours on her so far this year. I'd like to double that but the canadian summer is only so long. This has been my wife and I's first year wake surfing, and we both love it. Luckily she's turned out to be a pretty good driver, I only yell at her once or twice each day on the lake. :innocent: Slowly trying to accumulate as many surfboards as possible! LOL.

Hatzic2010    0

47 This year and 4 kids - the oldest turning 19.

Had to raise these kids, Ice Hockey, school etc., not to mention build a company. Now its all good and looking forward to retirement in less than 10 years - yeah.

Cant wait to spend my retirement life with a house on a lake and the kids and grandchildren spending the summer riding hard behind the boat.