tank222

Age Of Boat Owners/Members.

CTMILKMAN    0

I am definitely going to look into that and by the way on the boat, Rule # 1 is have fun or get out, Rule # 2 is re-read Rule 1!!!

elc    2

My wife and I are 30, we have a two year old boy. We both wake board quite a bit and she started wake skating. She is actually at urgent care right now because she blew out her ear drum this past week wake boarding...

Can't wait to get our boy up on a ski trainer. If anyone has an old one they want to get rid of send me a PM.

Troy    234
My wife and I are 30, we have a two year old boy. We both wake board quite a bit and she started wake skating. She is actually at urgent care right now because she blew out her ear drum this past week wake boarding...

Can't wait to get our boy up on a ski trainer. If anyone has an old one they want to get rid of send me a PM.

And if you have 2 PM me also! Our son loves the tube (just over idle speed) and has been wanting to wakeboard! LOL. He is only 2 1/2. So we are also looking for a used ski trainer.

As of today, birthday, I am older than almost all of you. I retired from military. I am still wanting a bigger boat. Love the surfing, wakeboarding, and wakeskate. Big fan of Aspercream and Alieve. I figure I will keep going until they take my boat from me.

As of today, birthday, I am older than almost all of you. I retired from military. I am still wanting a bigger boat. Love the surfing, wakeboarding, and wakeskate. Big fan of Aspercream and Alieve. I figure I will keep going until they take my boat from me.

From one Soldier to another, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!! 25 Years, still serving and still going strong!

Big Po    1

Yes, thanks for your service. It's much appreciated. I have many friends who are currently deployed, or are just joining, or have been there and back.

Carter13    69

Age 40 no kids. I'm the kid in our family. Have had three boats, two of them inboards. Have been married twice. First was a brunette and a bit wacko. Wife now is a blonde, wonderful and a lot of fun. We have two dogs that always go out on the boat and go camping with us.

Boo3636    2

I am 30, married and have two kids. My kids love the water, my wife not so much. I was born and raised on the lake, my wife will barely get in the boat. My kids love sking and my oldest just learned to wakeboard. My boat is my first boat, but we always had a boat growing up. Oh and I won my boat on a bet, so it came with NO payment. That even made it that much sweeter.

Boo3636    2

I was athletic in school and always at the lake and always playing sports. When I went off to college, I started gaining weight. I went from about 190 pounds solid muscle and last summer I hit my all time high of 318 pounds. Seeing as how I grew up at the lake and was always on the lake, I decided I wanted a boat. My kids were finally of age to enjoy it. I started looking, and looking, but all I could find in my price range were ski boats. Well, I wanted a wakeboarding boat. I went to my parents and told them since we still have the lake house we needed to get a boat so I could give my kids the same type of enjoyment that I was given. So I asked mom and dad if they would be willing to go in halves on a boat so I could get one I really wanted.

Mom said let me think about it. She called me back the next day and asked me to come over to her house and see what we could work out. When I got there they asked what kind of price range and what kind of boat and all of that, and when I told them mom said "I have a deal for you". She said if you get back down to your high school weight, I will buy you the boat. She went on to say that she would give me one year from the date to lose the weight. This was on June 6, 2009.

So the next day I started my diet and exercise. I found the motivation I had been needing for about 10 years. The better I ate, and the more I worked out the easier it got. On March 16, 2010, I had reached my goal. 190 pounds and I could not believe it. So she went through with her bet and bought me the boat. She later said she did not think it would be possible, and would not have to buy the boat, but she was wrong, and she said she is glad she was wrong.

So not only did I get a free centurion wakeboarding boat, I also got no telling how many years added to my life!!!!!!!!! Mom had been worried about my weight for years, and seing how diabetes, and heart disese was in our family history I should have been too, but I wasnt. I can never thank her enough for what she has done for me and my kids. After I hit my goal weight I told her she did not have to buy me the boat, that saving my life was good enough for me, but she refused and purchased the boat anyways. At that point I didnt see how I could say no.

I did meet her halfway though I found a 2005 with only 21 hours, and so I settled for a used one.

bcollins    18

Great story boo, congrats on the weight loss...and the free boat.

elc    2
I was athletic in school and always at the lake and always playing sports. When I went off to college, I started gaining weight. I went from about 190 pounds solid muscle and last summer I hit my all time high of 318 pounds. Seeing as how I grew up at the lake and was always on the lake, I decided I wanted a boat. My kids were finally of age to enjoy it. I started looking, and looking, but all I could find in my price range were ski boats. Well, I wanted a wakeboarding boat. I went to my parents and told them since we still have the lake house we needed to get a boat so I could give my kids the same type of enjoyment that I was given. So I asked mom and dad if they would be willing to go in halves on a boat so I could get one I really wanted.

Mom said let me think about it. She called me back the next day and asked me to come over to her house and see what we could work out. When I got there they asked what kind of price range and what kind of boat and all of that, and when I told them mom said "I have a deal for you". She said if you get back down to your high school weight, I will buy you the boat. She went on to say that she would give me one year from the date to lose the weight. This was on June 6, 2009.

So the next day I started my diet and exercise. I found the motivation I had been needing for about 10 years. The better I ate, and the more I worked out the easier it got. On March 16, 2010, I had reached my goal. 190 pounds and I could not believe it. So she went through with her bet and bought me the boat. She later said she did not think it would be possible, and would not have to buy the boat, but she was wrong, and she said she is glad she was wrong.

So not only did I get a free centurion wakeboarding boat, I also got no telling how many years added to my life!!!!!!!!! Mom had been worried about my weight for years, and seing how diabetes, and heart disese was in our family history I should have been too, but I wasnt. I can never thank her enough for what she has done for me and my kids. After I hit my goal weight I told her she did not have to buy me the boat, that saving my life was good enough for me, but she refused and purchased the boat anyways. At that point I didnt see how I could say no.

I did meet her halfway though I found a 2005 with only 21 hours, and so I settled for a used one.

Cool story... Congrats on loosing the weight!

Troy    234

Great story and Congrats on the boat, weight loss and adding YEARS to your life to spend with your family!

Edited by Troy

tank222    2

Sweet deal, i'm workin on it now as well, its deffintaly hard. I need to lose my nick name.

Joe B    17
Great story and Congrats on the boat, weight loss and adding YEARS to your life to spend with your family!

Exactly. Probably the cheapest and best bet for your family in the long run. Keep the healthy lifestyle.

My just turned 4yr old took to tubing, kneeboarding, and attempts surfing by himself recently on a P5 scamp. He makes sure he surfs with me each time. The jimmyjam sounds like a good x-mas present.

Edited by Joe B

Big Po    1

That's a great story. That sounds exactly like me! I was about 218-220 going into college and was also exactly 318 leaving out. Since then, I have fluctuated back down to 218, to my current 285-290 (went from working out in the hot shop to a desk job). I am currently working back out in the shop this week (starting today) b/c we have had 2 employees quit, and another's last day is Thursday. So, I will have to go out there and supervise and work and train the new people. It will be a great opportunity to lose weight.

I might just see if my folks will help me out in the same way. My mom has also been on me about losing the weight, but it seems like the longer I sit at this desk the more I can feel it growing..... LOL! Working in the AL sun and heat (it's about 100* today with 1,000% humidity. LOL!), it should take no time for me to lose the weight.

That is a great idea. And congrats on the boat and the weightloss.

Edited by Big Po