tank222

Age Of Boat Owners/Members.

MANDC    0

Just turned 40 on the 5th and not one person said happy b-day. Feel like im 25. Wife is tired of the rap music.

2nd inboard and 3rd boat. Married 11 years and 3 kids.

Dont know how you youngins can afford these boats but i gotta give props too you all. :innocent:

David    0

I’m 29 now, bought my v drive at the age of 27. I feel blessed to have such a nice boat.

I am 43 years young. Feel like I am in my early 30's. I am on my 12th boat, 3rd inboard, previous was Malibu & MC. I have a 4 year old son, a wife that is 10 years to my younger and HOT w/big tata's that if you ranked them on a scale from 1 to 10 it would be an easy 9.5 :innocent:

Congrats to Wiggles!

Durat, again you are one funny Mo Fo!

tank222    2
Just turned 40 on the 5th and not one person said happy b-day. Feel like im 25. Wife is tired of the rap music.

2nd inboard and 3rd boat. Married 11 years and 3 kids.

Dont know how you youngins can afford these boats but i gotta give props too you all. :innocent:

Thanks dude,

it is deffintaly not easy at all, I work 6 day's a week. 11 hr shifts, and have a side job cleaning a office on sundays. I'm addicted to work hard and play harder.

And my fiance has some pretty big tata's as well, it was totaly worth 6g's.

Edited by tank222

Joe B    17

35 I think? 4 kids, wife of 13yrs. I still get carded everywhere even buying James Bond DVD at Walmart.

1st 'My Boat' was my Avy paid with hard cash 3 years ago.

Wife said "you're only going to buy one boat, so get what you want. None of this upgrading every year or 2."

Boat is bad, but justifying a lake house is even worse. I'll be paying for college again shortly so that's a pipe dream.

Joe B    17
And my fiance has some pretty big tata's as well, it was totaly worth 6g's.

I think we need a comparison thread. Let's get to work on that 'Bikini' thread. Pretty sad it's only a few pages.

Totally worth 6 G's!!!!! The gift that keeps on giving, and I keep taking

bcollins    18
35 I think? 4 kids, wife of 13yrs. I still get carded everywhere even buying James Bond DVD at Walmart.

Same thing happens to me all the time, was buying wine for my wife in self check out and the lady comes over and says are you 21? I say yes and kind of give her a wierd look like are you kidding. Says can I see ID, "please and thank you". I say sure, you're going to laugh. She takes a look a says you weren't kidding and walks away. All while I'm my 8 and 5 year old are standing there with me.

Hard to complain about looking young though, especially since I'm not.

Audionly101    39

I just hit 28 a week ago. Married a year on Aug 1st! No kids, No Pets, Townhouse and nothing that ties us down! 6th boat, as this one has made it the longest so far! Well another short week of work ends today, off to the lake and then a road trip to Mount Rushmore for a few days!!! Remember guys 50 is the new 18 right???

Rodzoo    0

52 here and the kids are gone YEAAAA

I think we need a comparison thread. Let's get to work on that 'Bikini' thread. Pretty sad it's only a few pages.

Totally worth 6 G's!!!!! The gift that keeps on giving, and I keep taking

Agreed, where is that thread ;):D I keep adding some mild spice to the July picture thread too!

T

wakewife    0

My husband and i are both 28, married 4 years, bought our house at 24, and got the boat at 26. Work hard, play harder seems to be the motto. We are working right now to buy a second larger house, and larger centurion in the next fews years....lol.....the boat being the more pressing of the two upgrades!!

You guys are going to laugh at me.

Jonathan, and im only 18 years old. im probably the youngest one on this site, and i dont mind. i can hang with the old timers!

Do i own the avy? no, my parents dont even own it. but they will eventually.

I joined the site because my dad knows nothing about wakeboard boats. He knows somethings about motors, after working for Ford for 30 years.

I basically picked this boat, asked all the questions, and said to my dad "this isnt a enzo, but this will do! You can go do the paperwork, im going to stay here and cram my body through every whole, figuring out what this silver nob does next to the throttle [[kidding!!]]".

Ive done my research on boats, and know a lot about them for a 18 year old.

My car, a used 05 scion tc, is paid off, and i work hard as a crewleader and Little Caesar's to pay for insurance and gas, as well as becomming a full time student at CSU Stanislaus to become a ER or flight Nurse.

Bigcatpt    408
Agreed, where is that thread ;):D I keep adding some mild spice to the July picture thread too!

T

We love you Trev!!!!! ;):thumbsup: :thumbsup: But does your wife know? :unworthy: :unworthy:

Bigcatpt    408
We are working right now to buy a second larger house, and larger centurion in the next fews years....lol.....the boat being the more pressing of the two upgrades!!

A woman has to have her priorities! :D;)

h20king    794

I'm 41 until the 19th of next month but still feel 30 my wife is 9 years my younger this is my third inboard and my forth boat my wife and I are both union steamfitters out of local 290 I came with two kids both boys age 22 and 23 both are out on their own now and my wife came with two a 9 year old boy and a 12 year old girl we got married last summer at sturgis good times

Bigcatpt    408
Sure does. Pretty darn cool wife.

T

And hot I might add..... bless you both!

MN_Surfer    0
I just hit 28 a week ago. Married a year on Aug 1st! No kids, No Pets, Townhouse and nothing that ties us down! 6th boat, as this one has made it the longest so far! Well another short week of work ends today, off to the lake and then a road trip to Mount Rushmore for a few days!!! Remember guys 50 is the new 18 right???

You riding anywhere tomorrow??

Red Falcon    1

I am new to boating. Had a Bayliner for 8 months realized that I really wanted to surf so spent all summer last year looking for the perfect used towboat. My priced started at 20k, found nothing then to 25k nothing then to 30k nothing found a nice 05 Elite but then the fiance put her foot down and said if we are spending that kind of money she wants a warranty. Found a clearout new 09 Falcon and fell in love. Bought the new ride september last year 26 days before my 32nd birthday. I got the boat and she gets the wedding in 33 days.

Wakeboarding and surfing is just perfect for us now. I come from DH/freeride mountain biking and backcountry snowboarding were my body goes trou the ringer and falling at 11 miles/h into water is a nice change of pace.

No kids (yet), bought house already (plus a town house we rent out that pays for most of our boat payment). Work hard but love to play harder.

CHEERS, to all for riding the nices boats on the water and for just being so kick a$$.