duramat    462
Cool. I got a water proof camera for the boat, lots of peeps are getting the Go-Pro thingy. http://www.goprocamera.com/products?gclid=...CFQgSbAodTEZBxQ

I tried mine out just the other day!! FRIGGIN AWESOME!! :animier: now to figure how to make a video out of it all. Anyone have recommendations for a good program to use to make movies with?

Carter13    69
LOOOKING GOOOOOD MR CARTERRRR!!

I think you need some more stuff on your tower.......... :animier:

Thanks Dura,

I actually am using my surf rack for the foil although I have to stuff towels on either side of the board to get it snug. My wife made me take the towels out so she could get the pic. I plan on getting a foil rack next year so my blue lake will be back in the rack. You can never have too many toys. :unworthy:

duramat    462

Ok I got some pics off of the wifes new camera :animier: I have a buddy thats a pretty hardcore skier (The kind Kevin B would be proud of) Anyways, Hes never been surfing before so I took him out and showed him what to do and on his first time got up and was able to toss the rope before losing it.

It was mostly a kids outing the whole morning long. His two kids 7,9 are pretty good on the trainer ski's! Matt (my buddy) got in the water to help the kids get up and them swim to the dike and wait for us to come back. The coold thing was is that he was able to get my older boys 7,9 up! :unworthy: My 7 year old (Kam) was feeling pretty good about the fact that he went farther than his older brother and was rubbing it in. My daughter Annie 10 didnt even try to get up and would toss herself to the side. :wallbash:

I did try out my GoPro camera and it was pretty cool! Im workin on the video now :animier:

When we were loading up I got to run into a fellow crew member, A beautiful boat by the way!! Kris we need to hook up sometime!! Maybe even with Bigcat this week?

post-50-1278887688_thumb.jpgpost-50-1278887701_thumb.jpgpost-50-1278887711_thumb.jpgpost-50-1278887726_thumb.jpg

Edited by duramat

duramat    462

The other pics

post-50-1278887885_thumb.jpgpost-50-1278887894_thumb.jpgpost-50-1278887919_thumb.jpg

duramat    462

AVY, PC

aprantly these vids are mp4? Im going to need a program to slow down the vids and cut and slice and add music. Im totally new at this :animier:

islander033    2
AVY, PC

aprantly these vids are mp4? Im going to need a program to slow down the vids and cut and slice and add music. Im totally new at this :animier:

MP4 is that QuickTime?

What's your fin config on the BL?

Cool pics as always man!

Edited by islander033

smitty    0

post-50-1278887726_thumb.jpg

Thats funny Dura, I felt like this a couple times last week!

DarksideR    1,679

Nice pics everyone! We had a pretty good day on the lake today. My wife surfed first, no rope throwing yet. Then we switched over to the goofy side, got in two very short runs, then came across a broke down boat. They had been paddling for 45 minuites, and told us that one other boat stopped and told them they were gonna go ski before maybe coming back to get them! I unloaded the ballast... again, and tied up and pulled them back to the dock. Would have been no big deal except this was at the other end of the lake. About an hour later, we pulled up to the dock. Long slow drive. But along the way, we ran into Wiggles (almost literally) which was cool to finally meet. Ripped back to the far end of the lake to meet back up with Wiggles and finally had my good session on the bluelake! :blink:

Forgot the camera at home :shock:

Tonights quick surf session.

Picking up my new to me Shred Stixx tomorrow, looking forward to riding tomorrow night.

T

post-533-1279001903_thumb.jpg

post-533-1279001928_thumb.jpg

post-533-1279001947_thumb.jpg

post-533-1279001969_thumb.jpg

duffymahoney    10

Here are some from the other day.

post-350-1279074326_thumb.jpg

post-350-1279074339_thumb.jpg

post-350-1279074350_thumb.jpg

post-350-1279074365_thumb.jpg

post-350-1279074377_thumb.jpg

h20king    794

nice you should add them to the other July thread

Edited by h20king

Tonights surf action!

Tonight I road my "new to me board" a 2008 Shred Stixx Piranha and man was it great. Fast, quick, cuts well, fun to ride. More work than my Red Woody but more of what I was looking for...something I could slash. Sue road it too and said once she is used to it she thinks she'll love it.

Here goes.

T

post-533-1279077074_thumb.jpg

post-533-1279077097_thumb.jpg

post-533-1279077130_thumb.jpg

post-533-1279077171_thumb.jpg

post-533-1279077197_thumb.jpg

duffymahoney    10

Sorry I couldn't find the other picture thread.