truekaotik    458
Good work Dura! After you are done grinding yours...you can come help me make mine abnormal too! And you still need to come "show me" how to wax and buff my boat!

Haha :) I believe he is gonna become way better at buffing if he gets to practice More :) GET ON THAT D!!!!

superdtf    68

Haha :) I believe he is gonna become way better at buffing if he gets to practice More :) GET ON THAT D!!!!

Grinding, waxing, and buffing. I feel a party comin' on.

truekaotik    458
Busy lately, had time today to catch up on some of the threads on the site and was shocked to, well not really, well kinda surprised at the post below.

Geeez Harold here we go again, take a minute to read the post above, seems to have the same tone as the Can I install XS-650's in the bow of a 2010 Falcon V thread, this pattern seems to follow you, same basic people involved but, hey it's never your fault...right? You like to dish it out but, you can't take it when it's dished back to you. If I were truekaotik it would be a Right? :shok:

Lol I'm not a Internet tough guy.... But well pointed out :) I will just jump on a plane and show up if it makes me that mad ;) .. I was just having fun pointing out that the other two hecklers ( Dura was one and I think Big?) were just trying to have fun in the same manner as Kevin and then got reamed... oh well.... If He wants to have bad blood with real crew members, that's his porogative.... You can't really be mad at someone that doesn't comprehend the fun banter here I guess...

Edited by truekaotik

truekaotik    458

Grinding, waxing, and buffing. I feel a party comin' on.

I know right!! He's turned into quit the work mule doing his own stereo, buffing, grinding and such for the first time this spring.... All the mafia is gonna want him to help out with there's now :) buffing party at Duras house!!!!! LOL

WakeDoc    471

Dura, what are YOU doing buffing anything, you have a whole army of kids, put them to work... :thumbsup:

duramat    462

OMG I'm battling this right now as I type!! I tell kids you do this You got shop vac detail on The lockers, you, I want stuff on the lawn drying out and put away and I get back and it's still not done. I feel like I'm herding cats. I'm goin crazy LOL

Big, absolutely we can do some grinding when I get back!! Buffing???......ya..were gonna have to talk that one over LOL

Shaka, I hope they get you taken care of soon :thumbsup: