CrewAdmin

New Member Intro!

Hey Everyone.... Just got my first boat, 08 Falcon V.... Totally impressed so far... (why didn't I buy an Enzo!) Anyways, shout out to all you western Canadians eh! :blink: (Real Beer :rofl: )

MarineTech    0

Hello to all, Really glad to see a site for Centurion owners. Proud owners of a 1989 Falcon which we're currently re-furbishing, just finished the drive train and outside work......interior to follow. We have another brand (SN) also but just launched the Centurion and it's a great improvement over the other. Use is primarily for trick, slalom and barefoot, not quite the same as most of you here but I'll try to fit in. :D

Ken

Edited by MarineTech

WakeDoc    471

Welcome to the Centurion Crew

Is that a pic of the boat on your avatar?

Kevin Baugh and you will get along just fine..:D...he likes to ride arond on his feet too... :blink:

MarineTech    0

Thanks for the welcome, WakeDoc.

Yes, the avatar is the boat. I'll post a couple before and afters when I get a chance. Bought it in pieces, all disassembled. A real do it yourself project.

WakeDoc    471

Looks good from here, has the 70's jet boat kind of lines.

Spartacus    0

Hey everyone, nice site you have here. We are from the northwest, Vancouver Wa. to be exact. I have found this site very resourceful for answering many questions I have had about my 2005 C4 Lightning Storm Series V-Drive. My first boat was a 1989 MC Prostar 190. At 40 I'm new to wakeboarding along with my family and friends. We are enjoying the fun our new to us boat has given us this summer. Look forward to learning more tips and advice from reading the various threads here.

Kris

duramat    462

Spartacus~ Welcome to the site, were glad to have ya! POST PICS!!!!

Spartacus    0
Spartacus~ Welcome to the site, were glad to have ya! POST PICS!!!!

Thanks for the welcome Duramat, here's a shot from today on the river w/the kids.

019.jpg

WakeDoc    471
Thanks for the welcome Duramat, here's a shot from today on the river w/the kids.

019.jpg

Welcome to the site...Good looking boat!

04AVY    0

heyyyy im chris from va and i have a 04 avalanche. landed my first hs backside 3 behind her this weekend =]

I think I am a little late on the intro since I have posted a few times, but here goes:

Name is David and my wife's name is Erika. We have a 2 year old named Joseff. We bought a new Centurion September 6th, 2008 after a long wait getting our business up and running and moving up to Nc from Miami Beach, FL by way of Bucaramanga, Colombia. Yes, that is Colombia in South America, not Columbia, South Carolina. I have had a few boats before hand, MC's, Ski Naut., and a few ocean boats. But I must say that out of all the boats, the Centurion is by far the most comfortable, best fit to finish boat we have ever owned.

We live in Cary, NC and hit Falls Lake, Jordan Lake and Shearon-Harris Lake. Love camping and we find that camping at Jordan Lake is a lot better than the other 3. Mostly because of the flight path for RDU. We are a very young acting couple and love to wake board, wake surf and drink beer in the party coves. We both love to meet others that are into the same sport as us and make new friends.

I think that is about all for us, and if anyone is ever up this way for business, travel or what ever, hit us up and we will rip it up at the lake.

David & Erika

I think I am a little late on the intro since I have posted a few times, but here goes:

Name is David and my wife's name is Erika. We have a 2 year old named Joseff. We bought a new Centurion September 6th, 2008 after a long wait getting our business up and running and moving up to Nc from Miami Beach, FL by way of Bucaramanga, Colombia. Yes, that is Colombia in South America, not Columbia, South Carolina. I have had a few boats before hand, MC's, Ski Naut., and a few ocean boats. But I must say that out of all the boats, the Centurion is by far the most comfortable, best fit to finish boat we have ever owned.

We live in Cary, NC and hit Falls Lake, Jordan Lake and Shearon-Harris Lake. Love camping and we find that camping at Jordan Lake is a lot better than the other 3. Mostly because of the flight path for RDU. We are a very young acting couple and love to wake board, wake surf and drink beer in the party coves. We both love to meet others that are into the same sport as us and make new friends.

I think that is about all for us, and if anyone is ever up this way for business, travel or what ever, hit us up and we will rip it up at the lake.

David & Erika

jquick    0

wassup everyone.... me and the wifey just purchased our first boat ( 2008 falcon V) in 3 months put 77 hours on it. pretty much having a blast on it! we stumbled on this site, so im hope to help/learn things from everyone.

post-370-1224693188_thumb.jpg

WakeDoc    471

Welcome to the site, good looking boat!

tprice    118

Hey guys, I have been enjoying this site and finnaly decided to do the intro! Jan 08 I bought a 08 Lightning. It has the Ovation graphics and the evo tower. As soon as I have time I will figure out how to post a picture here. We are limited here in the Northwest for our boating season but we were able to get around 65 hours on the boat this year.

We ventured down to Lake Shasta in August and did the houseboat thing and had one of our best family vacations ever. Going to sleep and waking up on the lake doesn't get any better then that.

Travis

Hey everyone,

Finally got around to joining after hearing family and friends rave about this website. I must agree with them, its extremely great to see Centurion owners congregating on one website. So I currently live in eastern North Carolina (hint :D ), but hopefully heading back to St. Louis area next year for college. I am currently skiing behind a concourse, but that's subject to change by next summer.

I grew up skiing behind both MC's and Centurions. And I will happily say that Centurions blow MC"s out of the water. As of right now my favorite thing to do is either slalom or jump. I would still be knee boarding, but knee injuries prevent that. Hopefully I will be able to post skiing pictures soon if I can find some, otherwise it will just be some Centurion photos I have around.

duramat    462

JMC, welcome here!

Tprice, you as well!

bdr07    0

Howdy!!! to all, Ive been on the site for a bit but didnt see this page until now. bdr 07 stands for Bill (me), Derek (brother), Ron (father), 07 (2007 Air Warrior Elite V C4). We bought our boat in Boise Idaho in Aug 08, and absolutely LOVE IT!!!! We have owned only stern In/Out drives in the past, and after using our Centurion this past summer We will never go back. Great work! to those who set this site up, already have learned a few things from the people on it. Looking forward to learning a lot more and offering anything I can to address others concerns. Anybody here spend spend time out on Shuswap Lake B.C.? :D

WakeDoc    471

Welcome to the site and inboard ownership, I cannot imagine going to a IO... :D

Roy    0

new to this site,hoping to find lots of tips.Bought new 08 enzo 230 ,surfing and biggest wave summer project.anybody in southern alta.ca