Current News
  • Welcome to the all new CenturionCrew.Com and SupremeCrew.Com, let us know what you think about the changes HERE.
CrewAdmin

New Member Intro!

Hey everyone,

Finally got around to joining after hearing family and friends rave about this website. I must agree with them, its extremely great to see Centurion owners congregating on one website. So I currently live in eastern North Carolina (hint :D ), but hopefully heading back to St. Louis area next year for college. I am currently skiing behind a concourse, but that's subject to change by next summer.

I grew up skiing behind both MC's and Centurions. And I will happily say that Centurions blow MC"s out of the water. As of right now my favorite thing to do is either slalom or jump. I would still be knee boarding, but knee injuries prevent that. Hopefully I will be able to post skiing pictures soon if I can find some, otherwise it will just be some Centurion photos I have around.

duramat    464

JMC, welcome here!

Tprice, you as well!

bdr07    0

Howdy!!! to all, Ive been on the site for a bit but didnt see this page until now. bdr 07 stands for Bill (me), Derek (brother), Ron (father), 07 (2007 Air Warrior Elite V C4). We bought our boat in Boise Idaho in Aug 08, and absolutely LOVE IT!!!! We have owned only stern In/Out drives in the past, and after using our Centurion this past summer We will never go back. Great work! to those who set this site up, already have learned a few things from the people on it. Looking forward to learning a lot more and offering anything I can to address others concerns. Anybody here spend spend time out on Shuswap Lake B.C.? :D

WakeDoc    471

Welcome to the site and inboard ownership, I cannot imagine going to a IO... :D

Roy    0

new to this site,hoping to find lots of tips.Bought new 08 enzo 230 ,surfing and biggest wave summer project.anybody in southern alta.ca

WakeDoc    471
new to this site,hoping to find lots of tips.Bought new 08 enzo 230 ,surfing and biggest wave summer project.anybody in southern alta.ca

All you need is an Enzo sac for each side, trim tab or switch blade? Oh and congrats on the boat and welcome to the site!

Howdy!!! to all, Ive been on the site for a bit but didnt see this page until now. bdr 07 stands for Bill (me), Derek (brother), Ron (father), 07 (2007 Air Warrior Elite V C4). We bought our boat in Boise Idaho in Aug 08, and absolutely LOVE IT!!!! We have owned only stern In/Out drives in the past, and after using our Centurion this past summer We will never go back. Great work! to those who set this site up, already have learned a few things from the people on it. Looking forward to learning a lot more and offering anything I can to address others concerns. Anybody here spend spend time out on Shuswap Lake B.C.? :D

Welcome to the site.... We're from Calgary, spend most of our time in Lake Windemere/Columbia, but venture out to Shuswap / Adam's lake a few times a year, nice lake(s)... try to stay away from the houseboaters.....

Welcome to the site - there's quite a few albertan's on here now...

sleeper    0

HI everybody, this is Knox from Kansas. I look forward to all the info on this site as I just bought my first v-drive boat ('06 enzo 230 storm). I'm sure I'll have alot of questions. Pics coming soon.

Welcome to all of you new comers! Sorry for the delay. Ever in Nc, holla!

zapisor    43

With all these western Canadians on this site maybe we should have a Canadian version of the First Annual Centureunion...

zapisor    43
Welcome to the site.... We're from Calgary, spend most of our time in Lake Windemere/Columbia, but venture out to Shuswap / Adam's lake a few times a year, nice lake(s)... try to stay away from the houseboaters.....

Yep we stay at Magna Bay, the houseboats are not allowed to overnight up there so we see very few of them

islander033    2
With all these western Canadians on this site maybe we should have a Canadian version of the First Annual Centureunion...

Absolutely - too bad we have to wait till at least May to do ours... :yahoo:

This is a good idea, we should see who all would be interested and then go from there.

BIGDADDY34    0

What up all We are from the sunny side of Washington State. Been on the site for about a month and finally saw this part. Still working on how to get pictures on the dumb computer to put on the site,, but im sure you all can take my word for it when i say we have a sweet boat and yes its a centurion. Just getten ready to do some riding if the freeking wheather would get better. You cant win it unless you are in it. Oh yeah, I almost forgot nice site and so full of info.

WakeDoc    471
What up all We are from the sunny side of Washington State. Been on the site for about a month and finally saw this part. Still working on how to get pictures on the dumb computer to put on the site,, but im sure you all can take my word for it when i say we have a sweet boat and yes its a centurion. Just getten ready to do some riding if the freeking wheather would get better. You cant win it unless you are in it. Oh yeah, I almost forgot nice site and so full of info.

BIGDADDY, welcome to the site...Check out this Uploading Pictures Pics Link might help with picture posting.

wakeroller    0

Hey. Knees are shot and wakeboarding is out so sold my 06 VLX. Gonna take up surfing. Saw the 240 at the 08 Surf Championship in Nashvegas. Looking to score one of those to make getting old not so depressing.

Hey. Knees are shot and wakeboarding is out so sold my 06 VLX. Gonna take up surfing. Saw the 240 at the 08 Surf Championship in Nashvegas. Looking to score one of those to make getting old not so depressing.

Welcome to the site! We are not the old folks home, but we do surf!

jlhenry1    1

Hi from Arkansas ! just picked up my 2005 Lightning C4 on Friday. Took it out all weekend and had a blast. Now time to add some weight so I can get some surfing in. By the way great site and already has been a great help for me.

WakeDoc    471

Congrats on the boat and Welcome to the site!

duramat    464

Ditto. Welcome here!! ;)

wakewife    0

Hi, from Nor Cal recently picked up a 2001 bowrider sport in mint condition with only 60 hours. Loving the boat and the time on the lakes....this site has already been awesome with answering a bunch of questions and modification ideas. Thanks already!

Hi, from Nor Cal recently picked up a 2001 bowrider sport in mint condition with only 60 hours. Loving the boat and the time on the lakes....this site has already been awesome with answering a bunch of questions and modification ideas. Thanks already!

Welcome!

Now, pictures please.

T

post-533-1245970721_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trevor Gleadhill