CrewAdmin

PHOTO CONTEST: Best Looking Wave

Bigcatpt    408
Wow. I think Centurion could use this thread as a selling point for surf boats. Damn impressive. Lakesurfer we have the same idea. Wave looks bigger with a close up from a low point.

These are from today. 750 port locker 750 rear port seats 360 bow 250 center ballast 150 swim 4 adults and 4 children. I wish I filled the extra 400 under the observers. Next time.

post-453-1277444876_thumb.jpg post-453-1277444889_thumb.jpg post-453-1277444907_thumb.jpg

That 3rd picture ROCKS!!!! :thumbsup::crybaby::band: :band: :crybaby::Rockon:

Joe B    17

Whew, unless I get a barrel going or some naked bodies on the boat I think Duffy is the leader at this point and gonna take it.

Rizza: looking good to on that 3rd pic, just needs a steady hand on the camera.

Edited by Joe B

duffymahoney    10

I'm going to have a larger crew sat-sunday, the wave grows a ton! I'm taking my buddies DSLR out and see if we can get some good pictures.

Dura, maybe I can photoshop you out of some pics since you're not around. Or you can take partial credit for this pic on my Falcon since it was your expertise and fat sacs at the time. :)

Only pic I have without a rider. First time out on the boat...

Boat: Falcon V

Setup (if I remember right): 750 locker, 400 seat, about 350 in bow (i think we had bow weight), and the blade set at 3.

post-695-1277558433_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679
post-695-1277558433_thumb.jpg

Dude... thats a sick photo! And a pretty darn good wave too. Best so far IMO.

:)

Wiggles    2

Here's a couple of pics i was playing with i had to include the king of beers :thumbsup:

I'm waiting on a 750 sac and i'll weight mine right down and then get some more hopefully by next weekend once i get that i'll have 750 rear 50 on seat 250 ctr and about 300 in the nose, really looking fwd to seeing what it'll do with the extra 750 sac....

post-1090-1277676040_thumb.jpg

post-1090-1277676135_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wiggles

islander033    2

Here is my entry from today. Both pics are from the same run.

Enzo sac, 300-400 in the bow, 380 in peeps, 7 on the blade and running at 11mph.

post-115-1277683621_thumb.jpg

post-115-1277683641_thumb.jpg

Dewey    0

Heres my picture. :thumbsup: I could really use that Fly High Prize.

2009 Avy

200ish Stock midship tank full

200ish Stock Rear tank full

250ish Center tank full

700 4 Adults

285 4 Kids in Bow

Total weight 1635 pounds

post-946-1277733980_thumb.jpg

duramat    462

HERES MINE!! And to be honest, all of the others that have been presented have been good but everyone knows that Goofy waves are totally the best looking waves around!! I mean just look at them!!

Dewey is on the right track!! AWESOME LOOKING!! Gotta love that Darkside bro!!! :unworthy:

Knuckle, Im honored! Whats super cool about yours is thats behind your Falcon bro!! You and H are an inspiration to others with the same Hull! :thumbsup:

Bigcats wave is cool but if he mirrored his pic and reversed it it would look even so much better!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: C'mon BigC you know that was funny!! :harhar:

750 in the locker, for sure, 400 on the seat, "El Manuel" trim tab all the way down, some happy crew, and rowdy kids I would of thrown off but needed for weight for surfing.

post-50-1277744344_thumb.jpg

Edited by duramat

duramat    462

Islander, that is some beautiful colored water!! Dang fine Looking! :thumbsup:

duramat    462

Heres another of the Regular side.........................................

post-50-1277745506_thumb.jpg

islander033    2
Islander, that is some beautiful colored water!! Dang fine Looking! :thumbsup:

Thanks dude :thumbsup:

Your wave looks great too.....even if it is on the :thumbsup: side...lol.

HERES MINE!! And to be honest, all of the others that have been presented have been good but everyone knows that Goofy waves are totally the best looking waves around!! I mean just look at them!!

Way to go dura, now I feel guilty for posting a port side pic. :wallbash: I should be representing the darkside! Great pics! I know it is cheating, but I liked your idea of mirroring the image so here it is. sssshhhh....no one will ever know.... :innocent:

Bigcatpt    408

Hey all! (especially Dura and Knuck) Today I "learned" (thanks to the technology of photo editing) how to ride goofy!!!! Man, my wave looks really good on that side too!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

post-188-1277759389_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bigcatpt

duramat    462

LMAO Would that also make that pic with reverse rotation??

WHERE THE CRAP ARE ALL THE OTHER PICS!! I know fir a fact there are more surfers on here!! You lurkers need to post up!!! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE! :innocent:

There's no reason to not post up, for every one of us, I know there's at least another ten!

Bigcatpt    408
LMAO Would that also make that pic with reverse rotation??

Yes, I also quickly changed out my V-drive to the right (wrong) rotation for this picture!! Your eye is so keen Dura to be able to pick that up!

duramat    462

I'm busting a gut!! Funny stuff!

i dont have any of just the wake.

but this is me this weekend on a custom ja mako.

man i want that board for myself.

post-773-1277765160_thumb.jpg

smitty    0

Dewey is on the right track!! AWESOME LOOKING!! Gotta love that Darkside bro!!! :unworthy:

Knuckle, Im honored! Whats super cool about yours is thats behind your Falcon bro!! You and H are an inspiration to others with the same Hull! :thumbsup:

Bigcats wave is cool but if he mirrored his pic and reversed it it would look even so much better!! :thumbsup::) C'mon BigC you know that was funny!! :harhar:

750 in the locker, for sure, 400 on the seat, "El Manuel" trim tab all the way down, some happy crew, and rowdy kids I would of thrown off but needed for weight for surfing.

post-50-1277744344_thumb.jpg

WOW Duramat!

That is one of the best goofy waves i've seen yet! Man I need to work on it!