Sign in to follow this  
sbwild1

Replacing the throttle knob..bling?

sbwild1    0

I have an 05 AV thats throttle knob is dull and faded. Would like to replace this with a chrome or polished alum version. Any suggestions or contacts? I tried to get in touch with centurion but the response has been anything but stellar...

jquick    0

check ebay, or try contacting a centurion dealer or first start a thread in the classified ad, im sure someone here has a few extra laying around. good luck

h20king    794
post-777-1276736421_thumb.jpgpost-777-1276736429_thumb.jpg mine is not billet but I think the one off mahogany looks nice discount inboard marine sells them and many others as well including billet :surfing2:

Joe B    17

8 Ball....not blingin' anymore, BALLIN' LOL

Carter13    69
8 Ball....not blingin' anymore, BALLIN' LOL

In twenty years you'll be LOW BALLIN. :surfing2:

DarksideR    1,679
In twenty years you'll be LOW BALLIN. :thumbsup:

:no Too much info :no

:surfing2:

Fernslinger    0

Anyone know if it is the same thread pitch and diameter as a standard car stick shift? There are some really cool ones out there if it is!

G_28429G_CL_1.jpg

I_564229_CL_1.jpg

LUCHALIBRE.JPG

skull_flame2.JPG

bcollins    18

ha ha ha, that bat, dog, whatever it's supposed to be, is horrible...

bcollins    18

I found this because I was also interested in replacing the cheapy black plastic knob. These are from a nautique store but I assume the controls all have the same size threads at the top.

http://nautiqueparts.com/shiftknobs.aspx

Edited by bcollins

bcollins    18

post-107-1276822370_thumb.jpg

I like this one from the nautique site. it matches my cheasy fake carbon fiber dash nicely. Problem, they want $12 to ship, not alot overall but just seems rediculous for something that probably costs $3 to ship. Plus want to see if I can find it cheaper than the $25 they want. Anyone know of any other sites I might find it? Thanks.

Joe B    17

I just shipped a phase5 surfboard for $13 insured for $200 via FedEx.

Your knob should be an envelope with a crapload of stamps. LOL Love the 'cheesy' fake carbon fiber.

post-107-1276822370_thumb.jpg

I like this one from the nautique site. it matches my cheasy fake carbon fiber dash nicely. Problem, they want $12 to ship, not alot overall but just seems rediculous for something that probably costs $3 to ship. Plus want to see if I can find it cheaper than the $25 they want. Anyone know of any other sites I might find it? Thanks.

two words: google shopping

WakeDoc    471
Anyone know if it is the same thread pitch and diameter as a standard car stick shift? There are some really cool ones out there if it is!

G_28429G_CL_1.jpg

I_564229_CL_1.jpg

LUCHALIBRE.JPG

skull_flame2.JPG

I believe there are two threads, a larger and smaller, the smaller is the one you need, not sure of the exact size it looks like 3/8th.

bcollins    18
two words: google shopping

Man, I tried every combo of words I could and nothing came up, except for the one on nautiqueparts of course. Lots of auto shift knobs that I didn't care for...not sure they would even fit. I give up unless someone maybe saw one somewhere. I did find a stainless steel ball, grooved, for $14 so might get that one but nothing really sets off the cheap plastic carbon fiber dash like a cheap plastic carbon fiber shift knob.

Either that or the light up bat/dog head....

Wiggles    2

if you go to a import car shop, something that does all the high performance mufflers and all that stuff, they usually have tons of them.