WakeDoc

2010 Centurion Enzo SV240, Ready to GO!

WakeDoc    471

For those of you that have not seen the post or may be new to the Crew, WakeDiva, Romeo (our dog) and myself on February 6th of this year were involved in a horrible accident that left our truck, boat and trailer totaled, details are HERE. Although it was extremely hard to stand on the side of the road looking at the mess that used to be our rig we counted our blessings that we were able to walk away from the accident along with the occupants of the other six vehicles involved.

The out pour of concern over the accident was greatly appreciated by both Andrea and myself. It is so great to know we have so many caring friends here at CenturionCrew.Com and the boating community in general. This was a very dark time for us, the beginning of our season and we had lost everything. We cannot thank everyone enough for all the support and words of encouragement that helped us limp through this time in our lives. We have slowly realized that we have developed a new outlook on life. We don’t take things for granted, we live for the moment, make time for friends and family and let them know how we feel.

Well the boat arrived in Houston on Tuesday the 18th of May, Andrea and I could not have been more excited. We'd lost Spring our favorite part of our season but, would not lose our summer. Lee and Jeff of Texas Sport Boats had the boat ready to hit the lake by the time we arrived at the dealership. We spent an hour or so on the water and left the boat with them to finish getting her ready for a summer of fun. We officially took delivery that Saturday, spent all day on the lake putting hours on her, visiting with friends on the lake and of course showing her off. The fun was short lived, what most of you don't know is she was dropped off at Wrap-My-Ride on Sunday to be covered in the artwork we had been developing over the past several months for our past boat, may she rest in peace.

This past Thursday we picked her up. We were like two kids, just in shock at how great she looked wrapped in her new look. We unveiled her over Memorial Day weekend at Lake Somerville. We are super excited to share the photos we took with everyone at CenturionCrew.Com!

It has taken almost four months to pull this together. Here is the replacement rig: 2010 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab, pulling a 2010 Centurion Enzo SV240 on a 2010 custom Boatmate Trailer.

gallery_66_177_32022.jpg

gallery_66_177_30990.jpg

gallery_66_177_4776.jpg

Our vision for the artwork was to bring the Centurion icon/helmet to life in a way that had never been seen. We were asked awhile back if we thought we could out do the last boat, well you be the judge. We think we did!

gallery_66_177_14939.jpg

The “Wake Warrior” has more detail than the picture can bring to the screen.

gallery_66_177_30931.jpg

He is heading away from the destruction left behind on the cobble stone meeting area of a great Forum with the buildings of the Acropolis in the background. The picture does not do the green heat waves coming from the CenturionCrew.Com logo justice, they are nuclear green and iridescent when looking at them in person.

gallery_66_177_11095.jpg

The detail of the “Wake Warrior” gets greater the more you look at it from his reflection in his armor, to the nicks and scratches in his sword.

gallery_66_177_15582.jpg

A closer view of the buildings in the background.

gallery_66_177_29107.jpg

WakeDoc    471

The end of the scene fades to black as the bright/neon purple sky wraps around the back of the boat.

gallery_66_177_63201.jpg

Transition from the side to the scene on the back of the boat.

gallery_66_177_32769.jpg

The sides fade to black and a detailed purple lightening storm streaks down the stern of the boat.

gallery_66_177_65522.jpg

The “Wake Warrior” from the starboard side of the boat

gallery_66_177_26289.jpg

The back is tied to the front with the purple sky that fades around the front of the windshield and is met by more detailed lightning and metallic slashes that look as if a sword has already hit the boat.

gallery_66_177_62287.jpg

Up close view of the lightning and metallic slashes, again the photos just do not do the detail justice.

gallery_66_177_17213.jpg

The grey, silver, red and black piping of the interior go great with colors of the wrap.

gallery_66_177_221634.jpg

Some pictures of her on Lake Somerville over the Memorial Day weekend.

gallery_66_177_20149.jpg

WakeDoc    471

gallery_66_177_187927.jpg

gallery_66_177_60066.jpg

gallery_66_177_54762.jpg

gallery_66_177_48969.jpg

gallery_66_177_15226.jpg

gallery_66_177_30071.jpg

She looks mean on the water. Someone admiring her over the weekend said, “you guys should give neck braces away to all the people doing double takes to get a second look at her.” CenturionCrew.Com neck braces, I think we will stick with koozies.

Thanks again to everyone on CenturionCrew.Com with the help and encouragement from all of you, we were able to turn a unforeseen accident…

gallery_66_177_59276.jpg

Into a new rig and outlook on life. Don’t take things for granted, live life for the moment, make time for friends and family and let them know how you feel.

gallery_66_177_34453.jpg

Again thanks so much, the only thing that could make this any better is if we could have all jumped in the new boat and spend the weekend on the water together. If anyone is ever in the area there is always a seat in our boat waiting on you.

See you on the Water,

WakeDoc, WakeDiva and Romeo

WakeDiva    2

"We don’t take things for granted, we live for the moment, make time for friends and family and let them know how we feel."

I truly can say that the accident has changed my way of thinking all the way around.

Life is way too short and can be taken away in a blink of an eye. I'm doing my best to stay in touch with my family and friends whether near or far away. I love my family, friends and my life and count my blessings every day.

Special thank you to Les Clark and Centurion Boats for all the support and for getting us back on the water sooner vs. later. I hope to meet you one day to shake your hand - I mean give you a big hug! :spiteful:

Lee & Jeff of Texas Sport Boats - Can't thank you guys enough for your friendship and all you've done for us throughout the years and for being there for us on the day of the accident.

Thank you to our CenturionCrew family - for all the words of encouragement and support since the day. This year I've felt more comfortable posting on CCC, even thou I seem to be the only girl on here.. WTH - we need to change that! :animier:

Anywho... I'm glad and proud to say I'm a boat owner once again and it feels pretty darn good! :clapping: Looking forward to improving my surfing techniques. :surfing2:

Hope you like our girl's wrap cause we totally love it!

Carter13    69

Congrats, looks great.

tank222    2

Silly.....

The boats sick dude.

O and diva.

ILrider    0

Wrap looks awesome! WakeDiva got her purple boat after all, well sorta :spiteful:

zapisor    43

Congratulations!!!!

Something good always comes out of something bad.

Big Po    1

I didn't get a free koozie.......

LOL!!!

Just messin WD. Sorry to see your old boat go....but glad to see that insurance finally got you settled and that you're rockin and rollin again with new stuff.

BTW, the new boat and truck are sweet looking!!!

guitarcrazy    0

I think it's a little too subtle! Didn't they have anything to make it stand out? Kidding of course, that looks awesome. I spent a sick day trying to design a boat wrap, but I couldn't come up with anything I like. There is a reason to have artists do that sort of thing, I could never have dreamed up a design like that. J

bobback    3

Love the creativity on the wrap...sweet!

MANDC    0

Farkin bad a** :spiteful: dude and dudette.

ripcurl    0

The only thing missing is pictures of kittens or puppies! Seriously that is some crazy talent. Looks awesome you can tow me anyday

Love the wrap! At least you do not have to wax your boat all the time now.

Troy    234

WOW. Sick! Love the wrap! Great Job Doc and Diva. Sorry again about your last rig but the new rig is sweet! Can't wait to make a trip down and see it in person. Be careful out there.