elc

Life vests... cheap

Joe B    17

I'd say I'd trade ya since my wife has a Med 'Vixen' but after shipping and all I'd probably just buy another in a different size. Such a good deal.

The $5k+ floaty lifevest is a great investment that keeps on giving and I keep taking...

The $5k+ floaty lifevest is a great investment that keeps on giving and I keep taking...

Got that right!

WakeDoc    471
I checked when I got home last night on the wife's vest, and it is an LARGE. Fits nicely I must say. :dj:

Did you have the wife try it on afterards?

Did you have the wife try it on afterards?

I tried to get her to wear it one night to bed for some little umm humm... But she almost past out before the action started because she was hot in it. I said you are welcome!

bcollins    18

I'm not sure I'm getting this quite yet...may need some photos to convince me. :thumbsup:

enzo on LI    79

DEoes anyone knhow how much flotation the NCGA jackets from helium really have at least in comparison to the CGAs? I have an Oneill Gooru and it does ok, but would want nothing less.

elc    2
DEoes anyone knhow how much flotation the NCGA jackets from helium really have at least in comparison to the CGAs? I have an Oneill Gooru and it does ok, but would want nothing less.

I have a cascade and it does not float as well as my jet pilot a 10.

enzo on LI    79
I have a cascade and it does not float as well as my jet pilot a 10.

Thanks elc. Good to know since I moyself do not float all that well!!! :cray:

tank222    2

I wanted to bring this thread back up, my helium vest seemed like a awesome deal. The vest didnt last long at all all the foam started to move around and I had a pretty good wreck and the foam is all at the top of the vest. I had to cut it open to get it all back down. Just spent the money on a hyperlite vest so we'll see how that one holds up. It better for tripple the price.

kmoney    2

we have been abusing these vests all the time and they are holding up really good. havent noticed any rips or foam moving, hoping they break in and dont feel as puffy

indycjc    0
I wanted to bring this thread back up, my helium vest seemed like a awesome deal. The vest didnt last long at all all the foam started to move around and I had a pretty good wreck and the foam is all at the top of the vest. I had to cut it open to get it all back down. Just spent the money on a hyperlite vest so we'll see how that one holds up. It better for tripple the price.

same thing here. I thought i got an awsome deal. but the foam was all bunched up, and the seams started to rip. I only wore it twice!

I may try to get a replacement...but I'm sure that one will be the same.

WakeDoc    471

What version are you guys having trouble with and did you contact them?

I would think they would replace it with that little amount of use.

tank222    2

This is the one I have. I would try and return it but I had to cut it to pull the foam down. So I could ride.

post-649-1280331594_thumb.jpg

WakeDoc    471

I would still give them a call Tank and explain what happen.