Bigcatpt

Boat covers for sale at Iboats $45 to $80

Bigcatpt    408

Iboats is having their annual leftover boat cover sale. Covers range in price from $44.95 to $79.95. I was able to pick up a sweet cover 2 years ago for my my Avy for $69. Maybe someone is in need of a cover for cheap! Sale starts monday morning and all the covers sold in 4 hours last time. I know some people that purchased a cover last year even if it was not an exact fit for their boats just to have another cover over their boats to keep the sun/rain/snow off the boat while in outside storage. They also have odd lot biimini tops as well....

http://www.iboats.com/CYBER_MONDAY_ODD_LOT.../view_id.680808

I have cut and pasted the covers they have available for Centurions.

Our Price: $79.95 (Out of stock until 2009-11-30) Liquidation (f): Cloudburst, Gray

Compare at $556.00

You Save: $476.05 (85% Off)

Part # SC5153G-FV-liquidation09

No Reviews | Write Review

Part # SC5153G-FV-liquidation09

For a CENTURION TORNADO w/PROFLIGHT SWOOP TOWER COVERS PLATFORM 2002 - 2004, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 21'6 length

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Price: $79.95 (Out of stock until 2009-11-30) Liquidation (f): Cloudburst, Gray

Compare at $675.00

You Save: $595.05 (88% Off)

Part # SC5188G-FV-liquidation09

Part # SC5188G-FV-liquidation09

For a CENTURION ELITE w/XTREME TOWER COVERS PLATFORM 2005 - 2005, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 21'6 length

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compare at $663.00

You Save: $583.05 (87% Off)

Part # SC5189G-F-liquidation09

Part # SC5189G-F-liquidation09

For a CENTURION TORNADO w/XTREME TOWER DOESN'T COVER PLATFORM 2005 - 2005, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 21'6 length

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compare at $663.00

You Save: $583.05 (87% Off)

Part # SC5189G-FV-liquidation09

Part # SC5189G-FV-liquidation09

For a CENTURION TORNADO w/XTREME TOWER DOESN'T COVER PLATFORM 2005 - 2005, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 21'6 length

Compare at $662.00

You Save: $582.05 (87% Off)

Part # SC5199G-F-liquidation09

Part # SC5199G-F-liquidation09

For a CENTURION LIGHTNING C4 w/XTREME TOWER DOESN'T COVER PLATFORM 2005 - 2005, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 21'6 length

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compare at $662.00

You Save: $582.05 (87% Off)

Part # SC5199G-FV-liquidation09

Part # SC5199G-FV-liquidation09

For a CENTURION LIGHTNING C4 w/XTREME TOWER DOESN'T COVER PLATFORM 2005 - 2005, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 21'6 length

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compare at $666.00

You Save: $586.05 (87% Off)

Part # SC5216G-FV-liquidation09

Part # SC5216G-FV-liquidation09

For a CENTURION ELITE V C4 w/ECI SKYLON SWOOP TOWER COVERS PLATFORM 2005 - 2005, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 21'6 length

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Price: $69.95 (Out of stock until 2009-11-30) Liquidation (f): Cloudburst, Gray

Compare at $648.00

You Save: $578.05 (89% Off)

Part # SC5183G-F-liquidation09

Part # SC5183G-F-liquidation09

For a CENTURION ECLIPSE V-DRIVE w/XTREME TOWER DOESN'T COVER PLATFORM 2005 - 2005, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 22'6 length

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Price: $69.95 (Out of stock until 2009-11-30) Liquidation (f): Cloudburst, Gray

Compare at $646.00

You Save: $576.05 (89% Off)

Part # SC5227G-FV-liquidation09

Part # SC5227G-FV-liquidation09

For a CENTURION ESCALADE W/SKYLON TRIBAL TOWER COVERS PLATFORM 2006 - 2006, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 22'6 length

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no affiliation with iboats. I just was able to take advantage of a good deal on an exact fit cover for cheap last time!

Edited by Bigcatpt

Bigcatpt    408

Forgot a few more... Here are some for Avy's and an Enzo

Compare at $674.00

You Save: $594.05 (88% Off)

Part # SC5181G-F-liquidation09

Part # SC5181G-F-liquidation09

For a CENTURION AVALANCHE w/XTREME TOWER DOESN'T COVER PLATFORM 2005 - 2005, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 22'6 length

Our Price: $79.95 (Out of stock until 2009-11-30) Liquidation (f): Sharkskin, Arctic Silver

Compare at $794.00

You Save: $714.05 (89% Off)

Part # SC5181SAS-FV-liquidation09

Part # SC5181SAS-FV-liquidation09

For a CENTURION AVALANCHE w/XTREME TOWER DOESN'T COVER PLATFORM 2005 - 2005, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 22'6 length

Compare at $710.00

You Save: $630.05 (88% Off)

Part # SC5214G-FV-liquidation09

Part # SC5214G-FV-liquidation09

For a CENTURION ESCALADE w/SKYLON SWOOP TOWER COVERS PLATFORM 2005 - 2006, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 22'6 length

Compare at $703.00

You Save: $623.05 (88% Off)

Part # SC5224G-FV-liquidation09

Part # SC5224G-FV-liquidation09

For a CENTURION ENZO SV230 W/SKYLON TRIBAL TOWER COVERS X-WIDE PLATFORM 2006 - 2006, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 22'6 length

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

elc    2

Thanks for the info - I could use a new cover.

smitty1258    0

I ended up getting the

CENTURION TORNADO w/PROFLIGHT SWOOP TOWER COVERS PLATFORM 2002 - 2004, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 21'6 length

and the

For a CENTURION ELITE w/XTREME TOWER COVERS PLATFORM 2005 - 2005, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 21'6 length

whichever fits better Ill keep and sell the other.

$80 each and free shipping is hard to beat.

I used this chart to compare the model #'s. Just so happens the ELITE uses the same model # as my falcon does so hopefully these iboats covers are the same.

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/boatcover/...;make=CENTURION

Edited by smitty1258

Kevin Baugh    78

Tornado is 1 foot longer than your boat and the same width

The Elite is narrower and longer than your boat

Both have different towers

elc    2
I ended up getting the

CENTURION TORNADO w/PROFLIGHT SWOOP TOWER COVERS PLATFORM 2002 - 2004, also fits a Conventional Tournament Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/Tower up to 21'6 length

lol. You beet me to it! That was the one that would fit my boat the best. I ended up getting the ESCALADE cover. Hopefully it fits.

smitty1258    0
lol. You beet me to it! That was the one that would fit my boat the best. I ended up getting the ESCALADE cover. Hopefully it fits.

you may be able to just get it after all, lol.

Ill have to wait and see which one has a better fit.

duramat    462

Ok, so for an Elite V 07 with Tribal tower,, recommendations?

Loanerzone    0

You could go to Sewlong.com, and get him to make you a sweet Blue and White cover to cover all that red!!!

Bigcatpt    408
You could go to Sewlong.com, and get him to make you a sweet Blue and White cover to cover all that red!!!

I don't care who you are.... but if you live in Utah that is funny right there!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

duramat    462

LMAO!!

I hate blue and white boat covers! I hate everything about them! I hate the people who sport them, and now the people who endorse them! Classless people!!! And come next year after playing on the water with them it will feel good to send them down the road after they give me gas money!! :whistle

I'm having a hard time texting this I'm laughing to hard!!! Somebody bring Max Hall out next outing, I've got some open toed bindings I think he'd like really well! (couple of cinder blocks) LOL

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=272&sid=8836725

Edited by duramat

Bigcatpt    408
LMAO!!

I hate blue and white boat covers! I hate everything about them! I hate the people who sport them, and now the people who endorse them! Classless people!!! And come next year after playing on the water with them it will feel good to send them down the road after they give me gas money!! :whistle

I'm having a hard time texting this I'm laughing to hard!!! Somebody bring Max Hall out next outing, I've got some open toed bindings I think he'd like really well! (couple of cinder blocks) LOL

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=272&sid=8836725

LMAO!!! Your killing me smalls!!!!! LOL :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Dang Ute fans!

Kyle    0

Dirt bags, I'm never going out of town without my laptop again. threedays late, story of my life. :(

smitty1258    0

neither of the covers I bought fit, they are both of by just about a foot or so :thumbsup:

So $80 + shipping , Ill post them in the classifieds

and the