Foiler    1

One other thing. Mine just barely fits in the garage but I don't think it would fit if the driveway wasn't sloped. I have a 7' door though and with the trim it comes in under 7'!!!! I am sure it will fit in your garage with no problems. If you need just a little more room you can get a drop hitch and it will lower the tongue enough to get an extra couple inches. The driveway approach has a lot to do with it and I forgot what you said about yours.

Foiler    1
Hey Foiler!

Yep, I think we feel the same way about Centurions! I just like them.

And the white and blue Ovation in the picture you posted is the one that should be headed to the house shortly to make sure it fits into the shop. I am so excited! Hope all turns out well.

You should be excited, that boat is the bomb and there are not to many wakeboard boats that I would take over it and I have been in some that cost a lot more than that one. You have good taste!!

h20king    794

troy congrats nice looking boat hope all works out and it fits in the shop

duramat    462

LET THE AIR OUT OF THE TIRES!!! :p

Troy    234

I can't let the air out of the tires! I have a steep concrete approach to the shop entrance, the back of the trail only clears the shop by about 1/16" of an inch. I was thinking about putting more air in the tires considering they looked low. I don't think we will have any problems with the Avalanche with the Tribal tower on it. A lot of clearance up top (by measurements) now just making sure it clears the floor. I took the wife out to the dealer today to make sure she likes the Ovation graphics, and she does! So the deal is about done. Get the boat into the shop and we are ready to go! Come on Warm weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics will be posted as soon as the deal is done. Wish us luck, hopefully by tomorrow night we will be Centurion owners!!! And then you all will not be able to get rid of me!!! LOL

Here is a quick pic of it at the dealer though. I like pictures. LOL

100_7079.jpg

Carter13    69

I just learned something today. I thought the Ovation graphics were a sticker, oops.

I didn't know my gel coat was called Victory until about four months ago. :p

Troy    234

^^ Thanks! it even looks better in person! It is gorgeous in person. I will post up more pics when we get the deal done. I took 10 this afternoon at the dealer and it isn't even ours yet. LOL

Joe B    17

THere was an Enzo with the same colors in our area that I was thinking about upsizing. It looked really classy on the water. Enjoy.

Let the Mods Begin! LOL

duramat    462

CONGRATS! beautiful boat!! :p

WakeDoc    471

CONGRATS!!! Hope it all works out, take the next pic when it is at it's nw home... :p

Troy    234

Well the deposit has been made on the new boat! It will be a couple of weeks before we actually get the boat, the dealer has a couple of items I want them to take care of before I take delievery of her. But I can't wait!!!!! I am so stoked.

Hope you all like pictures! Can't wait until warm weather!

islander033    2
Well the deposit has been made on the new boat! It will be a couple of weeks before we actually get the boat, the dealer has a couple of items I want them to take care of before I take delievery of her. But I can't wait!!!!! I am so stoked.

That is wicked Troy!!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by islander033

Foiler    1

Heck yeah!! I could look at pictures of that boat all day. I need something to do until it gets warmer!!

trane29    0

Looks great!!! I'm jealous. Like the colors!!!

Troy    234

One thing that is interesting about our boat, it is an 08 but the interior is 09 style. Here is the pic of our boat.

P1040136.jpg

100_7082.jpg

Here is a pic of an 08 dash.

P1040132.jpg

Troy    234
Looks great!!! I'm jealous. Like the colors!!!

Thanks. our old boat was also White and Blue. It is a great color combo (we think). LOL

LakeSurfer    10
One thing that is interesting about our boat, it is an 08 but the interior is 09 style.

That is the '08 interior. From my understanding (by speaking with Fineline), The earlier built '08 have the older interior and newer built '08 have your interior (same as 09). I was told the reason was because that Centurion switched OEM the end of '07 (my guess is that the OEM went out of business).

Either way, great looking boat!!! Welcome to the Centurion family :thumbsup:

Also, the guys at Fun N Sun are great to work with.

Edited by LakeSurfer

WakeDoc    471

Great News, Great looking boat... :thumbsup: you will be :surfing2: in no time!!!

Carter13    69

Congrats, that is a tight color scheme.

It is going to be a great year for ya.