Sign in to follow this  
MSchumann

2022 SUPREME S240 WAVE

MSchumann    0

Love our S240 .... struggling with getting the wave to push... is this boat so large that the displacement is a factor or am I doing it wrong with the surf system?  I guess speed and tab settings wold be the question.. Thanks in advance

Troy. R    198
On 8/17/2022 at 9:02 AM, MSchumann said:

Love our S240 .... struggling with getting the wave to push... is this boat so large that the displacement is a factor or am I doing it wrong with the surf system?  I guess speed and tab settings wold be the question.. Thanks in advance

The EZ-V hull on your S240 is similar to the Opti-V on the Centurions. This is a good video as a starting point:

They also have an entry level 101 and a more advanced 201 video. I like this one though as a good middle ground.

69C10    2
On 2022-08-17 at 10:02 AM, MSchumann said:

I’d say you need more weight, 300-400lbs of lead will be very noticeable. Not sure what ballast settings you’re at, but you could try dumping a bit from the bow. The shorter ZS and centurions pack more ballast, and tossing even just a few extra lbs at them really helps. I noticed a big difference from 2 adults to just 4 adults in my FI23.

Edited by 69C10