Troy    234

DFW boat show Feb 2-4 and 8-11. 

http://www.dallasboatexpo.com/

http://www.freedommarinetx.com/  Freedom normally puts on a good display of Centurions and Supreme's.  Jason, one of their sales guys, has been awesome.

I think we are planning on the 10th for going. 

DrNate    426

Pics!  We need pics! :)

• Like 1

RhuntIII    555

I've already booked my plane tickets. Headed up on the 9th-11th and dragging my better half with me.

• Like 1

Keef    6

Yes, Jason from Freedom is a good guy.  May see you guys up there!

RhuntIII    555

We arrive in Dallas Friday 9am. Hoping to see y'all at the show on Saturday.

Troy    234

@KeefMy cell number 919-464-61 zero zero. Let us know when you're there. Like to put a face with a name. 

Keef    6
On 2/8/2018 at 10:43 AM, Troy said:

@KeefMy cell number 919-464-61 zero zero. Let us know when you're there. Like to put a face with a name. 

@Troy... Sorry, did not make it.  Ended up having sinus infection that settled in my ear.  Not fun.

Definitely want to check out eagle mountain lake this year.  Would not mind some pointers with surfing... Dropped the rope only once last year behind the Craz and have only been behind the FS33 once in late November.  Getting the itch to get the boat out early and dial the wake in!

RhuntIII    555
8 hours ago, Keef said:

@Troy... Sorry, did not make it.  Ended up having sinus infection that settled in my ear.  Not fun.

Definitely want to check out eagle mountain lake this year.  Would not mind some pointers with surfing... Dropped the rope only once last year behind the Craz and have only been behind the FS33 once in late November.  Getting the itch to get the boat out early and dial the wake in!

Wait, you're moving from a Craz to a FS33? 

Keef    6

Pulled the trigger late last season on a left over 2016 FS33.  The Craz is a great boat, but it would beat the crap out you in choppy water.  The FS33 cuts thru the chop like it’s nothing for a wake/surf boat.

Actually just pulled it out of storage today.  Dropping it off at Freedom Powersports.  Going to have the windshield removed and sent out to be tinted.

Heres a pic of the and new truck, this will be my first tow.  Adjusted the hitch to level it out a little more after taking the pics.

BBE8119C-09B6-4DEE-AF17-CC6C0F06370E.jpeg

FFA88EE3-7329-4926-99EB-8CDAEC4639C8.jpeg

F3075B69-A6BD-45D3-B40B-E6C60F61773D.jpeg

• Like 1

DrNate    426

I'm digging the black an white color scheme