Sign in to follow this  
dreikorncr

Our new 2013 Sv233

dreikorncr    7

Sold our Avalanche a lot faster that we thought and picked up a 2013 Sv233 for a great deal. Perfect inside and out and surf ready with quickfill, plug and play, pro ballast, and the bow bag. Asymmetrical wake plate on the rear. Below are a few pictures we took today, but we will be messing around with different ballast configurations this weekend along with a Mission Delta. Pics to follow! 

IMG_7589.jpg

IMG_7595.jpg

IMG_7598.jpg

• Like 3

Nick213    583

Very nice looking boat! As for ballast, I have a 13 SV244 with A-plate (no bow bag)and 400# of lead. I fill all ballast on what ever side were surfing set the plate at 32-48% and the wave is great. If we have less then 5 people I move the lead to what ever side were surfing, 6 or more people on the boat I don't touch the lead just leave it equally weighted in the rear lockers.

Enjoy the new boat!

luluzer    50

Sick boat, congratulations!! Hopefully you have some season left in NC to get to use her before winter

Bongo Fury    640

Congrats on the new ride.....I love my 13 233.   Lots of threads here on set up etc.   That boat will throw a killer wave for you!!

BTW....thanks for being a Supporting Member of this site!!

InfinitySurf    302

I was on Lake Norman this afternoon. Been 40's at night here this week...Air was 75 today and water was warmer than the air, boat said 77. Was glass out there too. Great day...its winding down for sure tho, figured we got about a month left here for those who like to tough it out as it gets colder.

@dreikorncr I have a Nauticurl suck gate you can try, works incredible on my 244. I run similar ballast setup plus 400lbs of lead and with slight list cause it make the wave super clean (I put Ramfill at 100/85 for little list). Happy to help you set it up if you want. Ah, I just googled Lake Gaston, thats about 3.5hrs East of me.

dreikorncr    7

After the first weekend with her, all I have to say is, this thing is AWESOME. Drives like a dream and the wave is amazing. My favorite configuration was 100% Quickfill both sides, 100% plug and play both sides, and 100% pro on both sides along with approx. 70% in the bow, A-plate at 30-35%. Mission delta on the side at 10.6mph. IMG_3506.JPG.df9e767c84578b7683cba32a223505bd.JPGIMG_7618.jpg.99eae04145cbcddc57a90da28351a9de.jpg

• Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

Nice......my preference is to list it more.....we run both quickfills, everything full on port side (custom port pro bag) and have an extra 400lbs on port side  no bow weight and we run around 10.9 or 11 mph.

Glad your enjoying your new ride!!!