Troy

DFW boat show, Fi23 on display

DrNate    426
On 7/20/2017 at 8:09 AM, Troy said:

The DFW boat show this weekend is suppose to have the new Fi23 on display. I'll try and remember to get some pictures. Anyone have things you want me to look at in particular?

http://www.dallasboatexpo.com/

http://www.freedommarinetx.com/

I would like to see better pictures of the lockers on either side of the back hatches.  Is it a separate area from the back hatch area? I would want to know how much lead I can put in it :)

RhuntIII    555

Pictures @Troy, pictures. Lol. 

Troy    234

Dang it guys. I went on Friday and checked the thread before I left for the show. 

DrNate. The little lockers outboard of the main lockers next to the engine is small.  Good for flip flops. Yes they are separate. Little plastic inserts. Looked a little flimsy but I think that was due to the pre production boat. 

I didn't take any pictures, sorry Reese. I did take a couple videos. But they are not allowing me to upload them. I'll text ya tomorrow. 

all in all the Fi23 is nice! Not as much freeboard as the Ri which makes the tower a little lower. Doesn't have as much space behind the drivers seat as the Ri237 either. Does have a ballast bag in the transom like the Ri257 though which is cool! I personally like the cooler in the walkway to the bow and that is something I didn't like about the Fi. 

Ill try and upload the videos again tomorrow. Any tips on how to upload from my iPad? Says I'm limited on upload mb? 

DarksideR    1,679

Why don't you play the video on your iPad and pause it in good spots to take screen grabs and then you'll have the pics to post? Easier than uploading videos 

• Like 1

Troy    234

I just rewatched my videos and they are really crappy. Lol.

One picture I am seated behind the drivers seat, my legs stretched out (34 inch inseam) and my feet are just on the aft seat bottom. 

They changed the sub grill (boo). 

The dash is awesome. 

IMG_4556.PNG

IMG_4557.PNG

IMG_4558.PNG

volzalum    280

You can also upload to Vimeo and then paste the link. 

DrNate    426

Shes pretty