Darkside    248

I am obviously biased, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but this isn't even close.....

IMG_20170725_075224_814.jpg

• Like 3

257Tsunami    50

You should post this exact post on TMC @Darkside. I'll get some popcorn ready. It'd be great. I'm only saying this because I couldn't agree more in this case. Usually I'm a huge fan of the looks of the Malibu's.

Fivebar2    176
6 minutes ago, 257Tsunami said:

You should post this exact post on TMC @Darkside. I'll get some popcorn ready. It'd be great. I'm only saying this because I couldn't agree more in this case. Usually I'm a huge fan of the looks of the Malibu's.

Do it do it do it @Darkside

• Like 1

257Tsunami    50

Disclaimer - Change the colour scheme of the LSV to the that of the Fi, to make all things equal. You'd have a bad a** looking LSV so it might be closer. I am huge fan of red.

Edited by 257Tsunami

mrnate450r    6
1 hour ago, Darkside said:

I am obviously biased, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but this isn't even close.....

IMG_20170725_075224_814.jpg

Exactly! I couldn't agree more! Malibu used to be the sleekest looking boat on the water. Now, they are too boxy. The nod goes to Centurion easily, IMO. Now, if I can just get a demo on one this season so that I can solidify my order for this fall.