carguy79ta

BOUGHT AN RI 257 !

carguy79ta    67

thanks Nick 4 months from ordering it has seemed like forever!  we don't boat at LO but are looking forward to the new location also there are a ton of places to eat...we hope to be gone before the partying gets too crazy.  we get on the water. surf. swim. repeat. till about 6pm then bbq. sleep. repeat.

Nick213    583

I hear yea, we booked a week trip for the last week of June so we're pulling out when all the party animals are coming in. Even though I love to party the trips are much better with smooth water and nobody around!

carguy79ta    67

UPDATE:  MY RI257 WILL ARRIVE AT THE DEALER TODAY!!!!!  trying to figure how to get all my work caught up so I can pick it up friday at LOZ and be gone for 4 days. (presently in FL for my son's destination wedding) whats the term? first world problem , right?

• Like 1

carguy79ta    67

WE ARE GOING TO PICK IT UP TOMORROW !!!!  we are going to surf it all day then enjoy fine dining and IPA beers..then tow it to my lakehouse Sunday.  our dealer gave us 4 nites at their lakehouse that we will use later.  

do you RI 257 guys tow with tower up?  At 11.67 ft high we have to make sure of overhead clearances 

cripper    8

I tow mine with tower up and have never hit anything....Congrats on boat!

• Like 1

Bawshogg    77

Same here, Tower up..no issues YET. Cant make it through McDonald's drive through.

Cwazy1    89
56 minutes ago, Bawshogg said:

Same here, Tower up..no issues YET. Cant make it through McDonald's drive through.

cant you just drop the trailer one more inch? :D

• Like 1