Sign in to follow this  
bluesman280

How much do you love your boat?

I'd be sick when I sold it. Unless it's to trade up to an Ri. They don't get it and never will. A guy I know has a loaded out new f-250 with another 20k in the truck, he said my payment is only 1200.00 I said that's cool, my little pathfinder is paid for. He's 5'5" and needs a running start to get in it.I don't need 90k worth of truck, now 90k on a boat.. In a heartbeat. They don't get it.

Edited by Tommywalton1974
  • Like 3

You know you love your boat when.

You throw your body in harm's way to avoid hitting the dock when the wind catches you at the last minute.

When you give a five minute lecture about no shoes on your boat and no one understands etc.

• Like 2

jester    111

You know you love your boat when.

You throw your body in harm's way to avoid hitting the dock when the wind catches you at the last minute.

When you give a five minute lecture about no shoes on your boat and no one understands etc.

Now that is the truth. I am thinking of making a video on no shoes and having it required to be watching before allowing someone on the boat.

• Like 2

doug743    53

I can tell you that if you can ever live no the lake or really close it makes loving the boat even better. We live on the lake and use it whenever we want, no stress in towing, no worries about forgetting things, and when you are done, you are done. Makes it really enjoyable for my kids and wife. I can't imagine not owning a boat, we are heading out in 10 min just to swim and chill. if the fam want to bail, then my neighbors and i can get a few hours of wake boarding and surfing then head back to the house. or the fam hangs on the beach while the guys play. makes for the best family day.

bluesman280    99

I love my boat more and more every time we pull away from the dock. Putt our way out to the deep water, flip a few switches to fill the ballasts, hook up a rope, put on a life jacket, turn off the switches, toss a board in the water, and surf like hell. Once the port side guys are done, then it is flip some switches, reach in the cooler for a sandwich, have a cool refreshing beverage, switch out boards and gear up the goofy riders, shut off switches.............surf like hell.

It doesn't get any easier than that, and yet they claim there are better boats and better waves, cant even imagine that it gets better than this with some of the newer boats.

Rarely do I see more than 1 or 2 centurions on Wizard lake. I was surprised to see 7 centurions, most of them older boats, on the lake the other day.

The Edmonton Crew is definitely growing.

I could surf all day, every day.

• Like 4

jester    111

Now that is the truth. I am thinking of making a video on no shoes and having it required to be watching before allowing someone on the boat.[/quote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJOjzK0gh-c/

hahhaha. Now time to make shirts.

• Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

I love my boat more and more every time we pull away from the dock. Putt our way out to the deep water, flip a few switches to fill the ballasts, hook up a rope, put on a life jacket, turn off the switches, toss a board in the water, and surf like hell. Once the port side guys are done, then it is flip some switches, reach in the cooler for a sandwich, have a cool refreshing beverage, switch out boards and gear up the goofy riders, shut off switches.............surf like hell.

It doesn't get any easier than that, and yet they claim there are better boats and better waves, cant even imagine that it gets better than this with some of the newer boats.

Rarely do I see more than 1 or 2 centurions on Wizard lake. I was surprised to see 7 centurions, most of them older boats, on the lake the other day.

The Edmonton Crew is definitely growing.

I could surf all day, every day.

Very nice....