"Now, I dont have the specifics of what engines or props the boats were running, but if they were".... Well I gave my opinion with out any ligit data to back up my research?

Let me compare an ex343 to lakesurfers h6 or whatever he has? Come on

So it was a biased article. I would love more input on NSS type device retrofitted to a centurion.

I read somewhere in this forum someone does have that wake makers device installed on a centurion, wish the would chime in

Idaho Mike    29

So it was a biased article. I would love more input on NSS type device retrofitted to a centurion.

I read somewhere in this forum someone does have that wake makers device installed on a centurion, wish the would chime in

Super1990 does have it installed - I think. Link to the thread where he posts videos here: http://www.centurioncrew.com/index.php/topic/11074-universal-wake-surf-panel/page-5

super1990    18

I do have one installed and i can honestly tell you I love it. Here are a few videos below.

super1990    18

todd jones    1

Has anyone tried the Wakemakers WaveControl Surf System? I'm curious to hear about how it works on the Centurion deep v hull.

Thanks

I just installed it on my 2009 Enzo sv240 and it is killer. I surf a 2016 Malibu with their surf system, which is amazing, however the wake makers system has made my waves almost as good and my boat costs a fraction of theirs. I find a lot more push and ability to tune the wave and get a cool mini barrel. The system is super basic and transfers are way easier than the full drain and fill show. I still move people around depending on which side we are on, but that's easy.

Jake707    171

Anyone know the surface area of the plate on the delta system? I broke down to see what the hype was and ordered the suction handle and cutting board. The board is 7.5x10. The next size up is 10x12.5 but it's not available. Just wondering if that is a big enough board or idiot need to return it and get something else.

centurionJ    1

I spent quite a bit of time researching this suck gate as its called. I'm going to try it this weekend. I've got $50 in it. I have an old 94 centurion tru trac iv so this will be different than what you guys are using, but the ones I modeled this after were using it on much newer rides. I'll be in touch.

post-8178-0-83650300-1469066802_thumb.jpg

post-8178-0-01734400-1469066836_thumb.jpg

post-8178-0-88468200-1469066933_thumb.jpg

post-8178-0-39122100-1469067140_thumb.jpg

Jake707    171

I have a 12x12 piece of 3/4 plastic is that too big? Haha

How much will these cups hold? I want to make one with a NSS type "brake" to test a theory.

stoked    1,039

I spent quite a bit of time researching this suck gate as its called. I'm going to try it this weekend. I've got $50 in it. I have an old 94 centurion tru trac iv so this will be different than what you guys are using, but the ones I modeled this after were using it on much newer rides. I'll be in touch.

I'm thinking you want that turned around the other way so the pressure of the wave is pushing the cups onto the boat versus pulling them off

DarksideR    1,679

I'm thinking you want that turned around the other way so the pressure of the wave is pushing the cups onto the boat versus pulling them off

Was thinking the same thing. That is backwards to what I've seen. And looks like it'll be more likely to be ripped apart or just torn off.

Copenglenn    44

I made a suckgate with the same amazon suction handle and it works great. Spent the majority of the day on the water yesterday and never had it come off once. I also made mine with the gate as far rearward as possible and had no issue with it coming off. Just make sure you get good suction when you put it on.

Could someone post a link to these suction cups?

ok one more thing, will it function if attached submerged? I want it on the bottom of the transom Edited by Tommywalton1974

gravity12    83

Yes it will. I usually have mine with just about aninch sticking out of the water when landed and sitting still. Once underway it will be fully under.

Copenglenn    44

ok one more thing, will it function if attached submerged? I want it on the bottom of the transom

It actually works better when submerged!

That is also the one I used. I picked up this one to make another https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005Q4K4R4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It actually works better when submerged!

That is also the one I used. I picked up this one to make another https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005Q4K4R4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I swear if I put 1500lb per side and a 30.00 gizmo gives me a surfable wave I will kick myself in the a$$

Cdifranco    463

I swear if I put 1500lb per side and a 30.00 gizmo gives me a surfable wave I will kick myself in the a$$

There's no replacement for displacement. Slam it!

• Like 2