Lak3surf3r    714

Congrats H! cant wait to see pics of it on the water!

• Like 1

h20king    794

Congrats H! cant wait to see pics of it on the water!

thanks Bro couple changes I discovered made my day. The bolster seat foam is stiffer than earlier models and they switched the glove box hinge so it stays open on it's own :)
  • Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

thanks Bro couple changes I discovered made my day. The bolster seat foam is stiffer than earlier models and they switched the glove box hinge so it stays open on it's own :)

Nice! Although the soft foam was comfortable I like the stiffer bolster for the height.

Edited by Lak3surf3r

CO Surfer    289

When I was out there, they made a point of showing me how they do the cushions with two different densities of foam. They're pretty precise in where they put the denser foam in relation to the softer foam. Not sure when they started doing this but I believe it is fairly recently.

• Like 1

viking    491

Also I should add the switch to boatmate trailers was the right move. Was sceptical when I first seen how long the tongue on the trailer was but after towing the 700 miles home I can say it is the best towing trailer I have ever had. The extra tongue length reduces tongue weight and makes the trailer tow like a dream.

Report back after a year or 2 of use!! I'd be interested to see if you have the same opinion of them?

I've had boatmate and although I didn't have any Major issues, I wasn't blown away at their quality either. I'm on a few different forums and I'd say the majority of issues and complaints tend to be boatmate over any other manufacturer.

I was ecstatic when I ordered my Supreme and found out it was VM on the West Coast vs. the East Coast Boatmate. It's by far a notch or 2 above in overall quality. But again it's the Supertube option and maybe the base trailer is on par with Boatmate? That I don't know.

Major lack of quality control and Common issues tend to be thin paint, bad welds, and torsion axle failures. Latest issue was a Brand New order that came with pinstriping that looked like a 6 year old did it!!

post-3649-0-09970500-1459002647_thumb.jpg

Edited by viking

h20king    794

For sure. I think there is more boatmate complaints because more builders use them so there is more of them out there. Things I noticed about the boatmate that I liked better than the vm was the use of square tube for bunk supports and the way they bend the main support tubes. Boatmate has a smooth bend and vm crushes the tube to make the bend. As far as torsion axles go vm and boatmate use the same ones. I have always had vm and have never had a problem. This is my first boatmate so we will see how it goes. I think the boatmate tows better because of the extra tongue length that reduces tongue weight. As far as reliability we tow a lot of miles so I'll know soon enough.

h20king    794

Quick pic I got yesterday from NW Boat Sport's. She comes home tomorrow

post-777-0-66720100-1459452018_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

viking    491

I'm ready to see that sucker in the water :thumbsup:

• Like 1

stoked    1,039
Quick pic I got yesterday from NW Boat Sport's. She comes home tomorrow

I like that tint job! Good looking boat!

• Like 1

h20king    794

I'm ready to see that sucker in the water :thumbsup:

hope to go out Saturday for some break in hours

h20king    794

The tint really ties everything together!

thanks again for everything you guy's never disappoint.

h20king    794

I like that tint job! Good looking boat!

thanks the pic is at a weird angle so it does not really show the shape or color.I think NW did that on purpose so I still get the wow affect when I see it in person. Pick up is today so more pics to come. So excited it was hard to sleep last night.

viking    491

What r we chopped liver over here H? Had to go over to wakeworld to get full view pics of the new ride :police:

Looking good!!

• Like 1

h20king    794

What r we chopped liver over here H? Had to go over to wakeworld to get full view pics of the new ride :police:

Looking good!!

sorry been super busy and my pics were to large to upload. When I get some free time ill edit and post here

h20king    794

Finally found times to edit some pics . Couple more pics of our new ride

post-777-0-79918700-1460320010_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-43985300-1460320045_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-64911200-1460320067_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-66487600-1460320430_thumb.jpg

• Like 2