CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Official 2016 Supreme Boats S238 Model Details and Photos

I highly doubt it as they are not Bennet Trim Tabs. They are using Lenco Rams on the Supremes now. That is why the trim gauge had to come out for now. I heard from my dealer they are working on something, but he does not know what yet.

h20king    794

Lenco makes position indicator switches fineline just dropped the ball. Hope they figure it out by January when we place our order or go back to Bennett for the trim tab and use lenco for the quick surf

• Like 1

Getssum    10

Yup, looks like this would work.

http://www.lencomarine.com/index.php/products/lenco-switch-kits/led-indicator-switch-kit-single

Looking at the install pdf it's just 2 wires to each ram, so no rocket science there.

http://www.amazon.com/123SC-TACTILE-Tilt-Trim-Switch/dp/B007GSD5UG

I'm sure Rick Lee doesn't like that it says "bow" instead of left/right.

Oh, and my favorite excuse "This is supposed to be a "price point" boat!

More than likely it is that they would get trashed here on Crew because it says the wrong thing on it.

h20king    794

Im sure they could order them with whatever they wanted them to say. If they do come up with something it will fix the only major flaw with the new Supremes. The wake is easy to set up but you need a way to know your settings so you can get the same wake every time.

• Like 1

viking    491

Just looked over your inventory on the website NW Boat Sports and you got some good looking 238's and 226's.

Is that front tri-step a new trailer option for the 238?

And looks like they eliminated the piping on the vinyl for 2016?

h20king    794

Front pontoon step is an option for the 238 trailer and there is piping for 2016 it is just hard to see in the pictures

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

That front trailer step option really shortens the length of the swing tongue. It lengthens the trailer arm before the pivot point. I don't like that. Just makes the swing tongue almost useless.

h20king    794

That front trailer step option really shortens the length of the swing tongue. It lengthens the trailer arm before the pivot point. I don't like that. Just makes the swing tongue almost useless.

also makes the winch hard to get to.
  • Like 1

cjohnson    33

I ended up cutting off the front steps to make it fit in our garage. With steps boat and trailer was almost 26' on a 23' boat. I was able to take 1.5' to make it fit. As a side note, unless you special ordered a trailer, boatmate made the trailer the same length with and without the steps. This is for the G23 so might be different on the Supremes.

The steps are nice to have though.

• Like 1