DarksideR    1,679

Can you remove just the inside of the tower panel? Or do you need to remove both and the wake racks??

stoked    1,039

Just the inside will come off when you take off the screws, don's need to touch the racks.

I believe on the wiring, I'm just shocked that they're wired so differently between Adam's, mine, and your's. Makes no sense, maybe a different builder or something? Good luck fishing the wire through!! So happy I didn't have to do that!!!

stoked    1,039

I assume I want to connect to the tower stern lts.

Voltage test that shiznit! I pulled the wire and put a 12 volt light on it and flipped the Aft Tower Lights button to make sure it went on and off with it

DarksideR    1,679

Was considering trying to fish it through the back tube of the tower. Just not sure it's open all the way. Lol. Otherwise, I'll have to go the long way through the boat.

stoked    1,039

Shouldn't be too hard to go through the tower if you have a fish. I picked one up from HomeDepot for like $20

volzalum    280

Or use the fishing line with electrical tape flag on the end and a shop vac.

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

That was hands down the greatest thing I have ever seen on this site

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

My lights came with a wiring harness and inline fuse. Is there a need to install the inline fuse when connecting to the boats wiring?

stoked    1,039

Nope, there should be a fuse in the block for it

DarksideR    1,679

Nope, there should be a fuse in the block for it

K. That's what I was thinking. Thanks. May get to this tomorrow. Once the rain stopped today, I got going on my amp install. Took me 4 hours! Spent a bunch of time tracing the speaker wires and figuring out where to run cables. Amature tip... When your boat cover is covered in water droplets, a fast and easy way to get them off is using a leaf blower. Worked like a hot damn!

DarksideR    1,679

So... pulled out the old multimeter today and tested the lights wires. Connected to the "lights stern" wire and blue wire beside it. Both stern lights and tower speaker lights switches lit up the multimeter. Now I'm thinking that one black wire is the only ground and the unmarked blue wire is for the speaker lights. Any thoughts from the Crew??

90f5b1c17657f3a7f1c5aa201314aabd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarksideR    1,679

On the new ri237 the red/yellow wire is the tower after light wire. The wiring is NOT extended into the tower from what I can tell. Hope this helps you guys in future

This has been driving me nuts. The wires going into the tower are the dome light and the tower speaker lights. So far I've found every wire EXCEPT the damn tower aft lights one I'm looking for! I'm tempted to install them to a rocker switch, but REALLY would like to utilize the damn touch screen!

CO Surfer    289

Dark, look through all of the crap you should have received with your boat in the black Centurion bag. I found a photocopied stapled package labeled "Maximus Tower & Accessories". On the last page, it has a wiring diagram. You have the correct plug. It looks like the wires are the following: Dark Grey = Anchor Light: Light Blue = Speaker Light: Dark Blue = Courtesy Light; Black = Common Ground.

Aft lights should be the Dark Blue. It appears these are common with the courtesy lights. If you can find that photocopied package, it will be clear.

DarksideR    1,679

Dark, look through all of the crap you should have received with your boat in the black Centurion bag. I found a photocopied stapled package labeled "Maximus Tower & Accessories". On the last page, it has a wiring diagram. You have the correct plug. It looks like the wires are the following: Dark Grey = Anchor Light: Light Blue = Speaker Light: Dark Blue = Courtesy Light; Black = Common Ground.

Aft lights should be the Dark Blue. It appears these are common with the courtesy lights. If you can find that photocopied package, it will be clear.

I looked through my bag this afternoon. Was looking for a power module leaflet. Skipped right over the Tower one. Thanks. But, courtesy lights should be different than tower aft lights. And yes. Those are correct. Except I'm not really about the anchor light.

boatnut    230

Dark, if you need the wiring diagram, let me know, when I get back, can email them to you

DarksideR    1,679

Dark, if you need the wiring diagram, let me know, when I get back, can email them to you

Yes please. Although I don't have the greatest faith that there'll be much continuity. But hopefully it'll point me in the right direction.

DarksideR    1,679

So yeah. Anchor light is the white light on top of tower. Courtesy lights are the interior and dome lights in the tower. Speaker lights are... you guessed it, tower speaker lights. No tower aft lights wiring found anywhere!

• Like 1

Avalanche02    0

DarksideR, sorry to revive such an old thread, but I'm running into the exact same issue as you.  2015 SV233 with Maximus Tower.  Two 4 pin connectors on the Port Side for Tower Speakers.  One 4 pin connector on the Starboard side for Tower Lights (Anchor, Speaker, Courtesy & Ground).  I can NOT find the "Aft Tower Lights" wire ANYWHERE!!!  It's driving me crazy. Did you ever find it on your boat? 

Avalanche02    0

DarksideR, sorry to revive such an old thread, but I'm running into the exact same issue as you.  2015 SV233 with Maximus Tower.  Two 4 pin connectors on the Port Side for Tower Speakers.  One 4 pin connector on the Starboard side for Tower Lights (Anchor, Speaker, Courtesy & Ground).  I can NOT find the "Aft Tower Lights" wire ANYWHERE!!!  It's driving me crazy. Did you ever find it on your boat?